test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starting Neverwinter

2»

Comments

• nwbeast#4980 nwbeast Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Well, I can agree with that to a certain extent. Just because you are in a guild does not mean you would try and cheese through things. Being in a guild at lower levels means you could seek help from others in regards to powers to use and ways to beat certain things. I would have liked that help when I first started the game.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

Well, I can agree with that to a certain extent. Just because you are in a guild does not mean you would try and cheese through things. Being in a guild at lower levels means you could seek help from others in regards to powers to use and ways to beat certain things. I would have liked that help when I first started the game.

Yeah good point dude, I was kind of being a bit self absorbed in my last comments. I like to go through content in games on my own 1st and then once feel good I go into the multiplayer side of things. I didn`t think of the other side of the coin and that some people prefer to go through everything multiplayer instead to learn from each other :)

Personally I usually like to find out as much as I can on my own in a game before going online to join in forums etc or searching something online or speaking to people about builds/powers etc, also this is my 1st MMO oddly enough so I`m still trying to learn how people play these types of games :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe