test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fully feated serpents bite not working?

thatsmeaswellthatsmeaswell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
Hi, im a fully feated Trapper Pathfinder HR and I am wondering if Serpents bite is working as intended.
I have 5 Points in Serpents bite so it should raise my critical Chance by 5% if I have 2 stacks of Aspect of the Serpent. The Problem is that my crit Chance does not Change. It says 43,9%. The detailed Explanation given when I move the Cursor on the crit Chance in the character sheet Looks like this

Without any stacks:
43,9% ( 8% +35,9%)
other Attributes + 35,9%

Now when i do two attacks in ranged stance and then Change into melee stance without attacking in melee, so that the Little bow in the buff section below the character Portrait appears with the Little 2, indicating that there are 2stacks working it reads like this

43,9% ( 4% + 35,9%)
other Attributes +35,9%
buffs +4%

it reads the same if the stacks are gained in melee stance

So my two questions are:

1. Why says the buff +4%, with 5 Points in Serpents bite the stacks should give 2,5% per stack, that means + 5% with 2 stacks

2. Why does my Overall crit Chance not Change? It says that there is abuff working, but somehow this buff is taken away from the equation, making the whole Thing obsolete.

Is this a known bug? Most fellow hrs in my guild do not Play Trapper or, those who do have never acknowledged the issue.

Thanks for your replies

Comments

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    yes its indeed +4% not +5% and its not showing in character sheet but its there