test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A couple of questions about OP mechanics

rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
Hey folks,

Leveling up a Dev OP mostly solo (almost exclusively right now) and I have a couple questions about OP mechanics I was hoping the collective wisdom could answer for me.

1) Does regen count as a heal and does it generate AP out of combat?

2) Are the Bane debuffs additive or multiplicative? Do they stack with Vow of Emnity, if so, are those stacks additive or multiplicative?

3) Does Purifying Fire proc only on the main target of an at-will, or does it proc on all targets that are affected if you use Radiant Strike? Would this also proc Aura of Courage?

4) Assuming I have a weapon score of 1000, would that mean if I used Purifying Fire the stacks would proc in the following progressions: 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 damage? Would it continue to proc 1600 damage for 1 minute (theoretically) or until I used an encounter? Does the Purifying Fire stack progression reset if you change targets?

5) Does Bane and Vow of Emnity affect Purifying Fire damage?

Thanks for everyone help on these questions.

Fat E

Comments

• rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    OK, I have a couple more questions; I like to play around with builds so having a decent understanding of mechanics can help guide my experimentations....

Healing: How much AP does healing generate on a OP? Does Prism healing generate AP? What are the prime determinants for the strength of a heal (wisdom, HP, crit chance)? Does Burning Guidance from a heal generate AP?

Thanks for any insight on these questions.

Fat E