test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

all my foundry disappeared and I can not publish

giobbogiobbo Member Posts: 32 Arc User
hi all,
i had a pair of foundry published but they desappeared from the in game list and i can't republish them, when i try to publish an error accours
"error during publish, publish failed:sbnopublishing is set"
i deleted all my foundry in my editor and i created a new one, very fast, same error...
i can't make foundry -.-
i know how editor works, there are no error in my foundry but sistem seems don't want to publish them.
any help?

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It seems that you have been banned from publishing foundry quests. Were they farming quests? You need to contact support for the full reasons why.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • giobbogiobbo Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    you are right i made a farming quest time ago, but anyway i also sent two tickets
    here is the second one of them:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posting of private correspondence is forbidden on these forums.

Posting Private Correspondence
    You may not post messages that have been sent or received in private. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • PMs received from other users and PWE Staff.
    • Correspondence from our Customer Service Department or moderators.
    • Discussing disciplinary actions taken against any forum, or game account.

i don't know where to seek help, it seems he does not care anything
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    There are still some "Fast Foundry Quests" outhere. I hope you "take care" of them as soon as possible, thank you.
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @giobbo Respond to the ticket again, would be my suggestion.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • argroschargrosch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User

There are still some "Fast Foundry Quests" outhere. I hope you "take care" of them as soon as possible, thank you.

If anybody would be taking care of them, there wouldn´t be a whole campaign at 4th place in best...

RIP Foundry

• giobbogiobbo Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

@giobbo Respond to the ticket again, would be my suggestion.

in response ticket he said that Foundry missions and instances are not supported by Cryptic or Perfect World, and he invited me to ask help here... anyway ill try to send another ticket
    just to be clear, i made a farming foundry but i also made two other nice regular foundry and if I have been banned its ok but at least they could give me a notification message or something else.