test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why so many daily caps ?

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
Everything here is locked behind daily cap , isn't enough to have ad and campaigns progression locked ?Those daily caps are destroying game I have no reason to do new skirmish or demo before next week because my currency is locked on cap and i do not have reason to do more then 2 dungeon and 1 skirmish a day because of cap.This game was so much better when we did not have everything locked behind daily caps :(

Comments

• Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User

It's called gating. If you're really fanatic, you could probably complete this campaign in a week if it wasn't gated in any way. They didn't put all that effort into making expansions for a single week of playing.

".This game was so much better when we did not have everything locked behind daily caps".. that was when again? Oh yes. Before mod1. Every module has been gated in one or more ways. There's nothing new there.

but at least gear currancy weren't gated on cap as well but those new are u could farm vt,mc seals as much as you wanted to get gear (
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I dont think the regular campaign grind is all that bad.. I do think they paywall type gating of demonic ichor for weapons is a tad bit much, if they just dial back on the amount of freezies you need a day for the key to 100.. instead of 300, that would be a bit better.

Rest of it seems fine to me.