test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free limited time stone of health coupon remains after using it.

thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
In today's free gift pack I got a free limited time stone of health. I claimed it and the coupon remained. I tested it and the option to claim a second one (which I DID NOT claim) was there. I don't know how many times this is claimable, but I could see it being exploited heavily.

Comments

• hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    I did the claim and it charged me zen. It was not until I looked closely that I realized the '0' was a trick and that you had to scroll down and use the coupon.
  • thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    Really? I may have been bamboozled! BAD Cryptic!
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Coupons always make you scroll down to use them. I'll speak to Andy about this.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    We're aware and are working on a fix.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger