test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Glorious Resurgence Lockbox IMHO is...

suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)

The Glorious Resurgence Lockbox IMHO is... 32 votes

Great Idea, kudos to you! - 6/6
40% 13 votes
Good Idea, I like it - 5/6
37% 12 votes
Nice idea, will look into it - 4/6
12% 4 votes
Oh, a new Lockbox? Doh - 3/6
3% 1 vote
Doh. - 2/6
3% 1 vote
Only thing I like is eating babies with honey, pepper, and mustard - 1/6
3% 1 vote

Comments

• suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    So, the one-size-fits-all Glorious Resurgence Lockbox...

...is a great Idea IMHO. Proof of having listened. Kudos and thanks, Strumslinger!

If there's no hidden trap attached (like only one TarmaBar per box) this is best invention in this game since sliced bread...

...wait?!? Oh, well...

Keep on listening! (e.g. re. AD cost rescaling, AD income, SH infiniGrind - esp. re. small Guilds, nag, nagnagnagnag...) :^D
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Well, it's an improvement, but i wouldn't go that far to break out the champagne and the cigars for it...
    Looking at the last Trade Bars count from lockboxes, i'm also sceptical if enough Trade Bars will come from those new lockboxes.

And not to forget the other "loot" in it:
    + Ensorcelled Arsenal
    + Companion Fortification Kit
    + Trove of Elemental Evil
    + Genie's Gift
    which probably have a much higher chance to drop, then any of the "Glorious Resurgence Packs"...

I'm still going to get them for my daily ViP keys, but that's it.
    But i'm not going to buy any extra lockbox keys anymore.
    That train has left the station with Elemental Evil...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    I don't know what to vote.

Totally obvious cash grab, but since lockboxes are part and parcel to Neverwinter, at least it's got options.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I am totally going to stock up on as many of these as possible, and use my free VIP key on these every single day, lol. Looking forward to trying to get something fantastic.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    I think if they added one more prize bag in this for the generic things and let you choose from that, I think this would be a win all around.

They have the legendary mounts in a bag, and the purple mounts and companions in a bag and allow you to pick. Put all the junk items in another bag, and let us pick there. Do I want a Genie, an Idol, a CFK....I think doing it that way would be the icing on the cake and I could pick what I am looking for.

If they added this with the same drop rates as the original boxes (or the highest of them..whatever), they could clear the database of the millions of lockboxes people have stored. As long as ALL items that were previously available are in it, and if you can pick from those also, winner winner chicken dinner.

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I still have stacks of all the lockboxes ever released in the game. I hoard things... At the moment I'm using my keys on the lockbox containing the Tenser's Floating Disc, I forget the name, but I have opened over 100 of them and have not got anything epic or legendary yet. In fact my best 'rewards' have been idols. Still I will continue to open that specific lockbox in the hope of one day getting something cool - just bought Kessell's Spheres on AH coz I was tired of getting mostly rubbish from the lockboxes. At least I can buy 2 Dusk Armor pieces for both my HRs when Mod 8 drops :)
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.