test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some suggestions and comments about game.

hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
hello everyone. Staff, moderators and players..

First of all, I could not find where to write this my small suggestions so I write here.. So if moderators decide its wrong place, just let me know. :)

Anyways. lets start..

First, game is kinda good, but one thing still bother and annoys me.
First of all the stacking stuff. I think this game have way to much staking buff/debufs. For example, with SW u can stack Creeping death up to 200 which is amusing. Why devs didn't make some lower chance or limit to them but boost stacks effect. Like Rampaging madness. U kill target and get stack, when u stack 50 of them u get power boost for certain time..
Now whole pve/pvp content depends how much stacks u will build.

Next gear stuff..
One thing with neverwinter make me smile is gear sets. in order be kinda good player u have to keep with yourself 3 gear sets in inventory..
1) for boss fights,
2) for aoe, dungeon clearing
3) for pvp. due tenacity.

So gear with tenacity = HAMSTER for pve stuffs for sure.
My idea is give monsters,bosses and also add traps which have CC effects, (imagine trap not only spikes, but also lightning bolt, or trap which would have effect like SW's harrowstorm or entangling force(I hope I wrote correct) from Cw. Or knock back or whatever, bosses instead using only AOE attack also use CC effect, like boss drag u in front of him.. (let devs imagination get wild :P ) I think such battles would be more fun.

By that tenacity will get value not only among pvp but also among pve players. So player could build own unique set, balance between pve/pvp.. Now I have to take tenacity gear and put away deflect/def stats.

Next for stronghold,
Well I planed to write for some time ago, but I where too busy :P

So one thing make me smile and also surprised where stronghold itself. I expected something like castle like from other games where u can walk on walls, also object have like hall. neverwinters stronghold is like ghem, kinda poor fort....

Well I played Lineage 2, and castle even small/cheap one looked like this>
>

Area size is similar or even smaller than current neverwinter's stronghold.
But lineage 2 one have also hall inside, and also u can walk on walls. Also enemy guild during siege break outer gates, latter break inner gates, enter hall, and capture crystal/artifact in order to capture castle.

I could write how look and work other 10 games with same stronghold/castle/fort siege. But they are more less similar..

MY idea why not add like hall in current neverwinter stronghold, with throne, crystal/artifact or whatever.
Give chance players to break wall, gates and invade directly to hall, kill enemy guild players(if anyone remain there) capture artifact or even chat chest/mimic. And then u get declared as winners.

sorry for my english also I am not good to explain idea by writing,, I prefer do it by talking. :)
========================================================================
“The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================

Comments

• ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    The game is not, good. The game is bad. When a character with 17k power, 6k crit, 4k Armor pen, 5k defense, legendary gear, and rank 9's and 10s takes 3 to 4 tries to beat lieutenant mobs and cannot beat boss mobs. That's f@#!ed up. That is a broken game.

When you have to drink 10 of the highest ranking tier potions in game to fully heal your character up. That's @#!$ed up, that's a broken game.

That would be like being a little thirsty, and having to drink 4 gallons of water to satisfy your thirst...

When your highest damaging ability, with said above stats. Does 60k-90k damage to a non boss mob, and he doesnt instantly die. That's @#!$ed up, that's a broken game.

If this was a tiamat raid, I could understand that. But these are zone mobs, and instanced missions.

How do you seriously expect non geared people to play this content? How do you seriously get offended when people bash you on the forums?

I just dont have words as to how frustrating this all is....I seriously cannot understand the thinking of those who are "in charge".

Cant wait for Black Desert to start so I can get the hell out of here. And hopefully take most of the guild with me.
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    Well game is for western game style.. 1 hit u win or 1 hit u miss and die. :)

ohh Black Desert... I waiting it too :) The true open world action mmorpg :)

========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • kahfakahfa Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    ogarious said:

The game is not, good. The game is bad. When a character with 17k power, 6k crit, 4k Armor pen, 5k defense, legendary gear, and rank 9's and 10s takes 3 to 4 tries to beat lieutenant mobs and cannot beat boss mobs. That's f@#!ed up. That is a broken game.

When you have to drink 10 of the highest ranking tier potions in game to fully heal your character up. That's @#!$ed up, that's a broken game.

That would be like being a little thirsty, and having to drink 4 gallons of water to satisfy your thirst...

When your highest damaging ability, with said above stats. Does 60k-90k damage to a non boss mob, and he doesnt instantly die. That's @#!$ed up, that's a broken game.

If this was a tiamat raid, I could understand that. But these are zone mobs, and instanced missions.

How do you seriously expect non geared people to play this content? How do you seriously get offended when people bash you on the forums?

I just dont have words as to how frustrating this all is....I seriously cannot understand the thinking of those who are "in charge".

Cant wait for Black Desert to start so I can get the hell out of here. And hopefully take most of the guild with me.

when you die with those stats on non epic mobs, i'd say that's mainly YOUR fault.
    Misfits
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    with those stats everything is a cake walk
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    ogarious said:

My chars have rank 7's and I find pve to be easy, id say its a case of needing to reevaluate your build.
  • shadowspawn01shadowspawn01 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I hope this is the right place to write this, but.... I believe we should be able to deposit both Tarmalune bars and astral diamonds into the bank so that you can share between your characters. The pricing on things for tarmalunes bars also needs to be dropped down to more reasonable pricing. even bound items, since it is the same account should be able to share between your characters through the bank.