test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bloodcrystal raven skull BOP

revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
I am not very pleased that the Bloodcrystal from the new Lockbox is BoP.
Glad i open boxes on a char i never play so i am stuck with 3 of em, very lazy coding guys. Just sayin...

Comments

• ibarenasibarenas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    This is WAI due to bots buying lockboxes lol
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    ibarenas said:

This is WAI due to bots buying lockboxes lol

No its not, LOL. Everything else is BoE. This is just copied code from the pvp artifact that is BoP.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Sounds like time to make a support ticket. 'Course knowing PWE they'll say it's WAI.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    It's definitely not WAI as the other artifacts are BoE. Good luck in contacting support, I think the response will most likely be your fault, and saying that you've equipped it. Well that's what happened to my friend's strider when that lockbox got prematurely released into the game.
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    jaotut said:

It's definitely not WAI as the other artifacts are BoE. Good luck in contacting support, I think the response will most likely be your fault, and saying that you've equipped it. Well that's what happened to my friend's strider when that lockbox got prematurely released into the game.

Lol yeah i remeber that, and same goes for pseudodragon from the scales, it said it was BoE. But when i bought it it was BoP. Well it wont sell for much anyhow but still anoying have 3 Bc artis on a non playable char..
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Wait what. Bloodcrystal, the 24k glory artifact?? which lockbox?
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    rversant said:

Wait what. Bloodcrystal?? which lockbox?

The new lockbox. To be fair, the Artifact is not in the lockbox but in a pack within the lockbox. I take that the pack is not BoP.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User

rversant said:

The new lockbox.
    doesn't it give Symbol of air?
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    rversant said:

rversant said:

The new lockbox.
    doesn't it give Symbol of air?
    Look into the Artifact pack.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    They put the pvp arti in a lockbox? Hahahaha, can't be bothered to make something original for the lottery anymore and heaven forbid they keep things earned by playing the game as earned only by playing the game. Cryptic's hypocrisy knows no bounds.