test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companions in pvp? this is the WORST mistake ever made.

2»

Comments

• mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    PVP "balancing" over the last couple of years almost destroyed the game. The nerfs to certain classes because of PVP whining is one of the biggest issues. The only solution is to some how completely separate the two.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User

The only solution is to some how completely separate the two.

Or get rid of PvP. I'm pretty sure that most have already spent any money that they wanted to spend. Let us have PvE back with all the gooey sweet goodness that PvE used to be including the foundry.

For those complaining, you do remember that pet bonuses did work in IWD OPvP zones right? When the cockatrice first came out, you may as well have grabbed something to drink while the GWF pounded away at your rooted corpse.

Personally, I think we should do PvP naked (no gear, no jewelry, no pets) - that would leave powers based on class and reflexes as the deciding factor (of course, the latency/lag/video card driver issues would have to be fixed as well).

I aim to misbehave
  • freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    Yup... honestly, I wouldn't care about the pets. I have just bought the ones I need. It is the LAG - that makes pvp'ing no longer fun for me. Especially if you have a pally/SW in the group, and with the flavor of the mod/month being Pally as it has been, and now SW's who are stupid good with these pets... Yeah, it lags .. a lot