test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Weapons @ GH 16

drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
I have been on a mission... well a sub-mission... to get our SH to 10 and GH to 20 on the PTS. Testing as many of the changes as I can during the transitions. I also wanted to see what the SH will look like further down the road. Other than the Devs I may be one of the only players to see some of these things.

That being said... something is missing from the SH 8/GH 16/Market 8. This is something that many guilds have been discussing for a very long time... the Weapon's Merchant. However, that Merchant and those specific items are missing from the marketplace... and the entire SH map.

I was told that there was supposed to be a quest related to this progression. So I did EVERY quest that was available on the SH map... related to the upgrades to the GH/SH.

I am hoping that I may be missing something... that the items have not been introduced to the PTS because you are still fine-tuning them.

I am not sure if any of the "powers that be" will see this but I think that we should be able to test them on the PTS IF we were able to get the GH to 16 and the market to 8.​​
ez0sf4K.png
Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
SYNERGY Alliance

Comments

• sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Well, I'm not surprised that they're not there. I'm hoping that as you've suggested they may be fine tuning.
    One thing of note though..
    When the stronghold was originally released to the preview shard, there wasn't just one set of stronghold weapons. There was variety with 2/2 set bonuses that portrayed different aspects of the EE. I loved that variety!

Now in collections there is only the stronghold variety. I'm hoping this doesn't remain as is
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • anim3kanim3k Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    Beuase quest "Guild of weapons" is not Avablive yet on the serwer.Sturm said will add soon, when? I have no idea.About the other Elemental Weapons, probbably will added in next module:)
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    Yes the weapons are in the store but you cannot do the quest to get them. No one has a level 16 SH with level 8 marketplace on live yet so its not a major concern, however it is a concern that it isn't fixed yet for testing purposes.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    That was my point Obs.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
    I know At, but other responders seemed to have missed that.

There was something relevant in the update, but I haven't been back to PTS to see if this has been fixed yet.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    apparently people knows the requirements for this new weapon, so it should be fixed
    You can see the requirements by looking at the weapons in the store, that is not the same as being able to actually get the weapons.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    So I take it we still cant obtain these weapons yet? Much like on live it asks us to complete a quests, which I thought was removed?
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    asterdahl said:

There are changes coming to the artifact weapons with Module 8's launch. The changes should be appearing on the preview server during the next update, in addition, these changes should be in affect before any guilds are at the required rank to make the purchase.

Soon Ole Impatient Ones!!! :)