test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lack of communication from PW/Cryptic

fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Hey there,

just wanted to drop yall a little note. You have been dropping the ball on the customer service, particularly regarding the temporary suspensions people are getting for no reason whatsoever. If Strum could post an announcement and keep us up to date with at least a "we're investigating" it would make it a hell of a lot better. On the whole no official word from our community manager since the outtages and suspensions started is pretty disheartening.

Cheers

Just to be clear, this is feedback for Cryptic/PWE. I know how to contact customer support, we have already started that process, it's been 3 days and still no answers forthcoming. I appreciate the points in the right direction though, you rock!
Post edited by fluffy6977 on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Never gonna happen. They never publicly discuss suspensions/bans. Only customerservice@ can. That's your appeal and information contact and communication channel. Use it.

It's beginning to seem like a some of the suspensions are for inapproprate names/behavior with people using the new report function causing a spike. It should settle down in a bit.
  • fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Community managers should be managing the community, especially during weird events like the supposed ddos and tons of people receiving no warning suspensions. It's literally in the job title...

As for the suspensions being for inappropriate names/behavior, I can't attest to all, but as far as the person who I was literally sitting next to when it happened to her, there was none of the above. There also has been 0 word from customer service going on 3 days now as to why it happened (as in yes, thank you, we emailed them already, have not heard a peep back in regards to why), why it was removed, and how it can be avoided in the future. 3 days. No word. Makes you not want to spend money on a game when with no warning and no means of ascertaining why your account can be locked out and you have 0 recourse and a community management team that most likely is as completely in the dark as we are but also doesn't tell us anything.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Andy does not handle in-game bans. Customer Service are the only people who handle the in-game bans, and they do not use these forums. I am sorry but you will need to file a ticket, and wait patiently for it to be addressed.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.