test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leadership Changes

valynstarfirevalynstarfire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
I will accept the removal of AD from Leadership, so long as we can still acquire AD. However, I think you need to look at the Rank 25 Task "Battle Elemental Cultists". It is a 24 hr task that actually gives less (mainly xp) than the *4* hour Rank 23 Task "Guard Young Noble on Trip".

For a Rank 25 Task, the max of Leadership, well, you need to do SOMETHING for it.

Comments

• thestorymaker1thestorymaker1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Not to be negative, but devs: did you put in the time and effort into thinking about all the consequences of this decision? In addition to the problem of the 24 hr task being worth less than a 4 hr one, there are several tasks that existed SOLELY to grant AD. Protect Diamond Shipment and Deliver Metals make NO SENSE without AD.

P.S., Are the AD prices of everything that requires AD going to be slashed soon? Marks of Potency, Greater Marks of Potency, Mount Training, Companion Training, etc? It will literally take me years - and I'm not using 'literally' as a substitute for 'metaphorically,' I do mean literally - to afford anything at these prices with the new AD paradigm.
  • fogtripperfogtripper Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Did we need another thread on AD?
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    We need as many threads as it takes until they start listening.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Did we need another thread on AD?

No, we do not. Please make comments about the AD changes in the official thread about it. Thanks.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.