test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Partner and myself are looking for a guild

Hi as you can probably tell from title my partner and me are trying to find a guild to join. We both have a lvl 70 character but also have several other 60 characters. We are looking for a guild that has a mature attitude, friendly and active during UK timezone we are looking to be I a guild that does the end game stuff as we are trying to get the gear ATM but are willing to help others in levelling if required message me on Xbox one my gamer tag is awetfish thank you for reading

Comments

• truckiesnaketruckiesnake Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I'll try to catch you tonight on xbl. Feel free to reach out if you prefer.

II SnakEyez II

www.nw-universe.com
  • oxwanderlustxooxwanderlustxo Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    avagor said:

Hi as you can probably tell from title my partner and me are trying to find a guild to join. We both have a lvl 70 character but also have several other 60 characters. We are looking for a guild that has a mature attitude, friendly and active during UK timezone we are looking to be I a guild that does the end game stuff as we are trying to get the gear ATM but are willing to help others in levelling if required message me on Xbox one my gamer tag is awetfish thank you for reading

if you are still looking im oxwanderlustxo or b'ondish
    The Night Shift Guild Captain
    Skorn GWF Swordmaster
    http://thenightshiftnw.enjin.com/
  • oxwanderlustxooxwanderlustxo Member Posts: 11 Arc User

avagor said:

if you are still looking im oxwanderlustxo or b'ondish
    sorry tablet freaked out, what I was trying to type was,
    im oxwanderlustxo or blondishkhan20 if you are still looking, we are a small mature guild in the US, central and eastern time, we play in the afternoons and eavenings, if that fits into you time slot let us know
    The Night Shift Guild Captain
    Skorn GWF Swordmaster
    http://thenightshiftnw.enjin.com/