test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

People not being able to log on.

drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
I loaded the launcher to see if I could finally log on to the game... for the first time since last night. What ever has been going on over the last 10 days is taking a serious toll on my computer. This week I know of 3 players who have had to replace their computers... now I am getting warnings that my Hard Drive is dying and I do not have the money to replace my laptop, let alone fix it. This may be my last post in the game for a while.

What I read when I tried to launch the game was a message from Cryptic that their Servers were "under attack" and they were working on "stabilizing the servers" so people could log on.​​
ez0sf4K.png
Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
SYNERGY Alliance

Comments

• dethklokangeldethklokangel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I heard parts about it in guild chat not to long ago! I remember during the coin event i was getting the same thing for only one night.
  • brisedabriseda Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    The servers are getting DDOS'd and that has nothing to do with your computer nor can it affect your computer. Its like a traffic jam at a popular nightclub. You cant get in but ultimately, only the club is affected directly. This game isnt that resource heavy if you turn all the graphics down.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Just to make the job easier for us moderators, can we please just keep all commentary about the attacks today to the official thread, please. Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.