test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

40% off Enchanted Key coupon can't override the current 15% Off Keys sale.

aeragar47aeragar47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'd rather use the 40% off Enchanted key coupon (75 Z) vs. the current key sale which is 15 % off (106 Z)

However, there's no way of overriding that sale price; the dropdown to select a coupon is disabled right now since the keys are on sale. So I suppose the coupon will just go to waste.

Edit:
I assume this is the same behavior for any coupon vs sale item. It would be nice to be able to use the option that will give us the lowest prices.

Comments

• greeneagle346agreeneagle346a Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same boat here, and submitted a bug report on it, just in case.
  • cliffordtxcliffordtx Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Same for me, but was for the level 70 50% of Blood Ruby Pack. Tried an Enchanted Key coupon too, same. I am not happy. Reported bug as well.
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    You cant use discount coupons on discounted items for my knowledge.I was never able to use discount coupons when one item goes on discount from zen store
  • aeragar47aeragar47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    dsn1118 said:

You cant use discount coupons on discounted items for my knowledge.I was never able to use discount coupons when one item goes on discount from zen store

I'm not talking about using the coupon in addition to the sale. I'm talking about using the coupon INSTEAD of the sale since the coupon is cheaper than the sale.
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    aeragar47 said:

dsn1118 said:

I'm not talking about using the coupon in addition to the sale. I'm talking about using the coupon INSTEAD of the sale since the coupon is cheaper than the sale.
    Yeah there is not an option like that

• cliffordtxcliffordtx Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    dsn1118 said:

aeragar47 said:

dsn1118 said:

Yeah there is not an option like that

I thought it was supposed to apply the best price. Pretty sure I've read that. I'll see if I can find it.

Yep, it says in the coupon text that only the best discount applies to the price. And I think I remember being able to apply the 40% of keys discount in the past when they were on sale. Not 100% sure though.

• xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
    Pretty sure this has worked in the past. However it is not working now to give the best discount.

I've submitted a bug report also.
  • d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    Same, reported this last time they went on sale. I wouldn't expect any kind of fix unless you tell them the bots are using them.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Used to work so the best discount could be applied until the shop UI update that also broke having coupons automatically applied when you went to confirm your purchase instead of having to reselect them.

Game trolled me with at least 6 key coupons while the sale was running, for serious.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    It should be set up so the highest discount applies. I had the same problem getting to 70 and getting the blood ruby discount on the weekend when there was a discount. Couldn't use it and the coupon expired before the sale ended. What a waste, as they also had a special companion linked to that pack.