test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Damage Reflect Cap Differences

dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
GF's guarded assault has a reflect cap based on player's HP but some other classes and briartwine can reflect certain percentage of damage taken without a cap.You can reflect millions of damage if something like buffed SH dragons when hits you billions. I dont care if it is fair or not for GFs.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    seventhpillarseventhpillar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    Well, lets think about this for a second. Do other classes have a shield that takes zero damage when up? If you take zero damage and reflect back uncapped damage, wouldn't that be game breaking? Just saying.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I

Well, lets think about this for a second. Do other classes have a shield that takes zero damage when up? If you take zero damage and reflect back uncapped damage, wouldn't that be game breaking? Just saying.

I dont want uncapped damage.I mean how can they forget to put some sort of cap for other classes.

• Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    Shhhh. Devs already fixed one-shooting of dragons (I saw it in patch notes, can send you link if you want), so shut up and play :)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Fixed it?It happened already 10 times after that patch.Briartwine still oneshots,Warlocks Bargain still oneshots.I am not sure whether DCs and OPS oneshot skill (was it Prophecy of Doom) fixed or not.I will post screenshot if it happens again today