test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lag?

2»

Comments

• ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    Ok this is very interesting, when Neverwinter freezes my actual internet connection freezes! I noticed this as I was on the game but also tweeting on my laptop, Twitter froze when the game did so I opened a webpage when it done it again and google wouldn't even load! As soon as the game lets me back in the internet is back to normal!

NO ITS NOT MY INTERNET, its the game!

• sparrowofshadesparrowofshade Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    my main character is currently in WoD and the rubberbanding is just as terrible there as my alt in PE. unfortunately unplayable. totally a bummer as i was very much looking forward to farm up some enchantments/runestones on my weekend. hopefully it is resloved soon.
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    It was bad for me as well. . .I just put the controller down and read a book for the evening. It was a good book. Terry Pratchett.
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    bkthomson said:

It was bad for me as well. . .I just put the controller down and read a book for the evening. It was a good book. Terry Pratchett.

Discworld was one of my favourite games for the PS1, never read one of the books though.
  • purplppleterpurplppleter Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Got in a couple of hrs of no lag..Now it wont even let me log into the server
  • regornamregornam Member Posts: 9 New User
    Worse than it was last night, but hey, let's close the other lag thread and pretend like it's not happening, right?

F*cking pathetic man.
  • shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    TWO days I haven't been able to do any professions, level any characters, grind any refinement. If it's this bad for a little Tuesday update, how many months will NW be down when they drop a whole Mod +multiple campaigns?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/I Eat Civics/video/8235032

At this point I was just pissed....
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/I Eat Civics/video/8235033
    Node Troll
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    regornam said:

Worse than it was last night, but hey, let's close the other lag thread and pretend like it's not happening, right?

F*cking pathetic man.

Or, you could read the stickied thread explaining that the problems are with Level 3 communications ( a backbone) and wait it out like the rest of us. That can't fix what they don't control.

• littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Or, you could read the stickied thread explaining that the problems are with Level 3 communications ( a backbone) and wait it out like the rest of us. That can't fix what they don't control.

I had no idea that thread existed. I don't venture into the PC side of things so it is nice to have that brought to us, the Xbox players, attention. Thank you for the help, and the read!

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Please see: Connection Issues? Read this Please! Closing this up now to try and keep folks watching the proper thread. Feel free to use the Tech Thread linked there in to vent and discuss. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.