test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lag?

gkjones85gkjones85 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
I am no longer able to play the game as of 24 hours ago. The lag is so bad I can't move any longer or do anything in game. Anyone else having this problem ? 3 months never had this happen

Comments

• demonikhandemonikhan Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. It started yesterday around 6pm PST give or take an hour or so.

I am also seeing many people in Protectors Enclave reporting the same issue in Game Chat.
    "Server not responding XX:XX" constantly popping up. It's quite frustrating.
  • popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Since patch Tuesday, well actually the following day for me.
  • gkjones85gkjones85 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Yes precisely my issue as well started around same time. Sucks i have spent 500$ on game and can't play it and everyone relate can lol
    1: No other Xbox Game am I having issues with.
    2: I have restarted my cable modem, hard reset my Xbox One.
    3: It takes about 1-2 minutes to draw my characters armor in Character Selection screen.
    4: Occasionally after selecting character I simply get disconnected.
    5: "Connecting to Login server, please wait.." sometimes take 15-20 seconds.
    6: When I am in game it doesnt matter if I am in a zone with 1 person or 60 people I get constant "Server not responding XX:XX" for anywhere from 10 seconds to 120 seconds and in many cases simply disconnected.

Something is broken and it is not just me. Many people are reporting this in Game Chat.
    Here's a new one...
    "Chat is offline"
    "Ok"

WOW! :)
  • ideathlyomenideathlyomen Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I have same issues, it is annoying not being able move with server not responding every 5 seconds. They need get better developers, if they are not delaying maintenance for hours on end then they are usually breaking the game with patch's.

I got frustrated and just went to black ops 3 beta instead.
    GWF - Morthos Lvl 70 (Main)
    OP - Hodor Lvl 70
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I've died a number of times in the last couple of days simply because it froze at the wrong moment for just a second or two - suddenly I'm dead from a dragon dropping a red zone on the floor and the first I know of it is when I'm dead.

I fear the upcoming mod 6 simply because of Cryptics track record so far (and then they blame xbox - yeah right!)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    Seriously it's never winter not anything else. Can we get a server reboot to fix this or something I have done every possible thing to remedy the lag its drffinently neverwinter and three of my close friends as well now can't play. One of them can't even get through the loading screen it says server not responding before he's even done loading cns anyone point out a fix or something ?
  • daknucklezdaknucklez Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    actually xbox is just as much to blame as arc is,if you contact xbox they will just say its not up to them to keep up with game issues.there is a way to fix this problem,but if i say i will more than likely be banned due to how this company handles any negative info about there games.
    If it was Xbox then why does every single one of my games work flawlessly no lag at all. Not one single issue, but suddenly I can't play never winter for past 2 days nor my friends?
  • ajcarp1ajcarp1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User

1: No other Xbox Game am I having issues with.
    2: I have restarted my cable modem, hard reset my Xbox One.
    3: It takes about 1-2 minutes to draw my characters armor in Character Selection screen.
    4: Occasionally after selecting character I simply get disconnected.
    5: "Connecting to Login server, please wait.." sometimes take 15-20 seconds.
    6: When I am in game it doesnt matter if I am in a zone with 1 person or 60 people I get constant "Server not responding XX:XX" for anywhere from 10 seconds to 120 seconds and in many cases simply disconnected.

Something is broken and it is not just me. Many people are reporting this in Game Chat.

Yes, THIS exactly. Please look into this Neverwinter team.
  • ajven0majven0m Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same issue here, game is unplayable. I'm in south Texas with Comcast 125 down 25 up latency at 7-10ms. NAT and ports are open.
    We should probably let their Twitter account know too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/neverwintergame

• purplppleterpurplppleter Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    null
    I have never gotten a respones over a lag issue ticket, only an email stating they recieved the ticket request. I played for a month like this. When i would try to start another ticket i got a response of that issue has been solved yet it still couldnt play.. i hope this isnt another month long issue with no responses
    You played a month means your not having the issue I am having lol. I can't even play I can't move or do anything. Stuck in one spot server not responding the whole time can't do anything I skip to a hundred spots then kicked to character select screen. Not playable at all
    Yes, this is a whole different problem. It took me a long time to finish the Mithril lair in Ice Spire Peak. It wasn't as bad as WoD or Prtectors Enclave, but got disconnected 10-15 times and a lot of server not responding for up to 3 minutes each while I was in there.

This is what's happening in Protectors Enclave for me

http://xboxclips.com/AjVen0m/7c17244c-e7a8-4c52-bdda-e3a1a1a0de9f
  • paulieg62paulieg62 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    i cannot paly at all , lag is so bad . called xbox and they say it is arcs problem and acr says it is xbox roblem . you would think with 2 million people playing this they would work together
  • domihojondomihojon Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Help!!!! Server not responding. Does anyone read these??? Is it too much to ask for an acknowledgement of issue? At this point a "we are aware of the problem and are working on it" would be greatly appreciated.
  • daknucklezdaknucklez Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    to answer why this is just as much xbox problem as it is arc,we pay a subscription to xbox live,neverwinter is a game that you can only get by downloading from xbox live if you have a active paid account.our voices dont get heard here and if you contact xbox they play the blame game.they allow for a game to be broken and not care if millions of subscribers cant play.so yes it is there fault for not keeping companies accountable for keeping servers running for their paying customers.

these issues are not new,booters,freezing and dashboarding have been around for months.nothing gets fixed.so you think a provider that we pay just to play games online would step in and demand companies to get there house in check and fix things but they dont. so there is my reason to why i blame xbox as well as arc.
  • jadeddarkeangeljadeddarkeangel Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I am have the same problem with the lag. It is so bad it made my NAT type switch because my network thought it was being hacked! I have lagged so much in the last 24 hours I can barely move within the game. The one not so surprising thing that doesnt lag is if you buy zen and use keys! Wonder why that is Neverwinter?!! Please listen to us and fix these issues!
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    me too. it just started for me about an hour ago. was playing fine before that. now everything is off by a couple seconds. and then it will stall for up to 20 seconds. and boom in that time I died. impossible!
    Is anyone having this issue that isnt on comcast/xfinity? The few ppl i have talked to like me have this isp
  • jadeddarkeangeljadeddarkeangel Member Posts: 25 Arc User

Is anyone having this issue that isnt on comcast/xfinity? The few ppl i have talked to like me have this isp

I called comcast last night and had them reopen all my ports and resend a new signal to my xbox, I actually have had them resend my signal now 3 times in the last 12 hours. It is not comcast for me at least. My speeds are great and they say I have no problems!
  • mistalsetsunamistalsetsuna Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Despite the problems with the "servers not responding", one other fix needs to be done. When that scenario happens, everything should stop. Its been happening constantly today and it is very infuriating when you are fighting enemies, only to have their life low then this happens and they kill you.
    Wasted 10 major injury kits cause of that. So annoying.
    On the plus side for me, every time i consider dropping some money in this game this same issue appears.. so i guess i need to thank them for saving me some money
  • mezmurrmezmurr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It's not your computers. The freeze ups, rubberbanding, server not responding, and launcher loading slowly is not on the user's side. Perfect world is trying to say that it's all being caused by some huge server company that services a number of ISP's. They're saying that that company had some major problem with there server's that affected all of the ISP's. Perfect World is also trying to say that that company has fixed they're server's and that now everything should be running fine. Well it's not. We are still getting the same 4 symptoms that I mentioned above, so either that server company is still having problems or the problem lies with Perfect World. So Perfect World which is it?
  • regornamregornam Member Posts: 9 New User
    > @ajcarp1 said:
    > 1: No other Xbox Game am I having issues with.
    > 2: I have restarted my cable modem, hard reset my Xbox One.
    > 3: It takes about 1-2 minutes to draw my characters armor in Character Selection screen.
    > 4: Occasionally after selecting character I simply get disconnected.
    > 5: "Connecting to Login server, please wait.." sometimes take 15-20 seconds.
    > 6: When I am in game it doesnt matter if I am in a zone with 1 person or 60 people I get constant "Server not responding XX:XX" for anywhere from 10 seconds to 120 seconds and in many cases simply disconnected.
    >
    > Something is broken and it is not just me. Many people are reporting this in Game Chat.
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes, THIS exactly. Please look into this Neverwinter team.

Seeing the exact same issues, and yeah, Comcast is my ISP. Huh.
  • littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Same issues that everyone else has described. 24+ hours, and it happens with both Xbox and PC.
    ajven0m said:

Same issue here, game is unplayable. I'm in south Texas with Comcast 125 down 25 up latency at 7-10ms. NAT and ports are open.

Same...I mean, same region. Houston area to be exact.

My theory is that whichever Neverwinter server we connect to in this area is having major issues.

Please, at least acknowledge the issue for us!

Looks like all we will have is our speculations, sure doesnt appear we will get a response from them on this thread
  • littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    I submitted a support ticket, partly to make myself feel better. It stinks that we're missing out on the double enchantment/runestone drops. I was totally forced to clean my house today! :neutral:
This discussion has been closed.