test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GF: Guarded Assult makes Steel Defense not proc

deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
Hello all.
I noticed in Kessel's, Steel Defense (be immune to damage after casting a daily) doesn't seem to work and I take damage immediately after casting either Fighter's Recovery, or Villain's Menace.

But when I removed the Guarded Assault passive (reflect blocked attack damage) to like Combat Superiority, Steel Defense worked again.

Can anyone else confirm?

Comments

• Options
    picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    Hi i am a tactican GF and cen tell you, that the daily has to be finished to get steel defence working.
    It works most times, but as i noticed not on damage that has also CC effects. If you get hit by one of that damage with cc effects than steel defence does nothing. You get hitted normaly and get the cc effect (stun, prone, etc).
    idk if that is WAI, but i think its not.
    i have always Garded Assult on, so its not that passive alone causing the not working effect.
  • Options
    I realize that you need to wait for the daily to finish casting before Steel Defense to activate, but I'm talking seconds later. Fighter's recovery is very fast to finish, and the same thing was seen.
    I have only seen this in Kessel's retreat. I'll try it in a lower level place and try it again.
  • Options
    I tested it tonight in eCC. Steel Defense equipped, Guarded Assault not equipped.
    Steel Defense worked 100% as intended and gave me immunity till the timer ran out.
    I also have the off-hand Steel Defense skill equipped.