test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My UI won't reset

kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
I have tried reinstalling the game after deleting every possible file related to neverwinter, and I've tried all the traditional ingame methods of changing ones UI.

My problem is that at one point I decided to change the location of some windows and after doing this a while back my Party window changed from listing my team vertically to listing them all horizontally and no matter what I do I can't change this back. I even delete the file and it STILL redownloads the file and lists all the party members horrizontally again which is annoying when players have a thousand buffs on them cause then I get the 3-5 players off the screen to the right side. Could somebody link me their Party window setting inside their custom UI? Or could a support person please tell me how to change this setting back. The standard ingame ways do not fix this. Reshaping the box in UI does not fix this. Resetting to defaults does not fix this. Resetting UI does not fix this. Deleting the custom UI preference file does not fix this. Deleting the entire game and registry does not fix this.