test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Naming it...

drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
Is there going to be a way, in the future, where the guild will be capable of naming their SH? This would be a fantastic feature.
I, also, think in the future that other players should be allowed onto each others SH maps... for get-togethers, festivals and what-not. Similar to the Festival grounds during certain times of the year. Are there plans in the works for Festival decorations to be lavished upon our Strongholds?

Would we be able to choose certain colors or themes for our SH?

All of those would be amazing little QoL perks... that would soothe many savage beasts.​​
ez0sf4K.png
Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
SYNERGY Alliance

Comments

• Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    Meh, even better would be to return content to us, rather than code fluff, and I don't think they have the man power to do both.
  • Options
    Negative comments can be left off of this thread... thank you. This is not an area for flaming if you want that start your own thread.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Both naming and inviting to the base of operations was certainly feasible in STO. Im surprised they didnt carry that particular function over. Lets be honest, much it is based off that
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    I knew that it was not a foreign concept to create or implement such things.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    drkbodhi wrote: »
    Negative comments can be left off of this thread... thank you. This is not an area for flaming if you want that start your own thread.​​
    It's not a flame. I see this as something that will honestly cost real content. Looking at what has happened lately, with one dev having to do all the art for the SH's, can you mount any evidence that it would not be at the expense of other areas to do this? This isn't a flame but an honest critique of the idea and it's pros and cons.
  • Options
    This is a minimal coding change... and as Velvet said it was put in place for the STO version. I am sure it is in place but something that will be turned on in the future.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance