test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wish for a Strongholds Map Doorbell Feature

suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hi all,

as I'm trying to keep a small guild's Stronghold construction projects fed with Power and other stuff only acquireable all across the map, I find that I often miss when guildmembers enter the map.

We ARE small, so often I'm the only higher rank online. Guildie joins the game - goes to Stronghold - looks around a bit and sees bleakness. Undesireable. Unacceptable. I'd love to come there immediately and greet them - but in order to do so I'd have to sit there all day, and that'd mean we get no business done and hence our Steward won't get business done, and hence no buildings will get done,...

So I'd really appreciate a kind of front-desk receptionist or doorbell service: Whenever a guild member enters the map, dispatch a /tell to the highest guild officer online.

Thanks to VIP pack insta-travel, I'd be right next to them when the trailer sequence ends, and could greet them and be there for their questions, and maybe do some tougher stuff with them :^D

Would that be possible to implement? I think it shouldn't pose too many difficulties...