test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

we need clock tower back in game

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
there is no way fresh lvl 70 ppl can do elol,mc or vt so cloack tower can be what it used to be easy place to farm seals for gear

Comments

• Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    So you mean Cloak Tower. OK.

I'd almost thought they'd removed Clock Tower from Neverdeath to up their bag sales by giving one less for free...
  • Options
    zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    SHHH, Suicidalgodot, don't give them ideas for anything else to remove.
  • Options
    zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    What us? Cynical? Nah..
    In all seriousness Strum has said he asks about getting the removed dungeons returned in a Dev meeting every week, I think he also said they won't be back before Strongholds. And with Underdark following so close on it's heals, ( WOTC will be setting the deadline on that, not Cryptic or PWE), I can't see them coming back this year.
    Post edited by zukn75 on
  • Options
    reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    What is even going to be in Mod 8? a new dungeon more hourly quests? Level 74 mobs that don't ask kindly first?
    Seriously they need to fix the game first I cant ever level to 60-70 again and i did it before the XP changes.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    Well, let's be accurate in our descriptions:

The OP refers to Cloak Tower (and I agree: all the old Dungeons need a return ASAP).
    The one everybody calls "clock tower" is not a "tower" or a "dungeon" - it is called Clockworkers Guild Hall (or something close to that). But people are just too lazy not only to write it out, but to even think it.

Oh, well.
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    Well, let's be accurate in our descriptions:

The OP refers to Cloak Tower (and I agree: all the old Dungeons need a return ASAP).
    The one everybody calls "clock tower" is not a "tower" or a "dungeon" - it is called Clockworkers Guild Hall (or something close to that). But people are just too lazy not only to write it out, but to even think it.

Oh, well.

And yet it is still one of my favorite dungeons. The lore pages are funny, the layout is interesting and the scenery is great. The only one I like more is Castle Never(to-return).

As others have said, Cryptic has the Dragons part covered; we need the Dungeons part returned to us again.

I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    We need all our dungeons back ^^: but I liked having the variety.

As for clocktower specifically, lets face it, that one always had problems. It didn't work properly for like a year, then they fix it and a few months go by and they remove it with mod 6 xD

But yeah, I want the old dungeons back, I love the variety, and i'm already bored of running the same dungeons over and over and... you get the picture :P
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric