test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

any chance for improved xp rates?current xp rates are killing playerbase

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
I know its been asked a lot of times but all u done since mod 6 is made it worse and harder to lvl up then before pray gives less xp,bonus xp buff is worthless now since 10k bonus now is not the same as it used to be when we needed 2.5x less exp for lvl up ,dailys gives a lot less xp now then before as well

cant u just triple exp rewards from vigilant quests or reduce amount of need exp by some 60%-70%? or at least upscale vigilant,dailys and pray 25% bonus to new scale current upscale made it a lot worse to lvl then before and ppl asked for easier lvling :'(
Post edited by warpet on

Comments

• Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    valwryn wrote: »
    There is an XP boon you can build. :/

I did not notice this boon its nice but it wont help new players a lot and I highly doubt guilds with high lvl strongholds will take ppl under 70 to guild

and even with this possible 50% buff grind would be still to big
  • Options
    beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    warpet wrote: »
    valwryn wrote: »
    There is an XP boon you can build. :/

I did not notice this boon its nice but it wont help new players a lot and I highly doubt guilds with high lvl strongholds will take ppl under 70 to guild

and even with this possible 50% buff grind would be still to big

Barrack gives +30% XP, +20% damage, and +15% IHB.
    Just wondering what will you take instead.
  • Options
    temjiutemjiu Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Giving a buff to a guild isn't giving a buff to a player. That's what he's asking for. And I personally agree...the fix isn't locking exp into guilds and building your fortress. the key is to buff exp overall, then give guilds a slight edge. say take that 30% from the barracks, put it as a general exp buff, and then give guilds 10% over that when they build the barracks.

I don't think they're solution is going to work. dead game will still be dead when you are unfriendly to new players. not to mention all the guilds putting up ads for 70's only with X gearscore. yeah, that's promoting new players for sure.

They just don't get it. you give players a desire to play, and reward them for trying out other options (like guilds and fortresses). you try to force players into a mold of your choice, and they leave.
  • Options
    googlymoogly22googlymoogly22 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    temjiu wrote: »
    Giving a buff to a guild isn't giving a buff to a player. That's what he's asking for. And I personally agree...the fix isn't locking exp into guilds and building your fortress. the key is to buff exp overall, then give guilds a slight edge. say take that 30% from the barracks, put it as a general exp buff, and then give guilds 10% over that when they build the barracks.

I don't think they're solution is going to work. dead game will still be dead when you are unfriendly to new players. not to mention all the guilds putting up ads for 70's only with X gearscore. yeah, that's promoting new players for sure.

They just don't get it. you give players a desire to play, and reward them for trying out other options (like guilds and fortresses). you try to force players into a mold of your choice, and they leave.

This.