test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

goodbye HR

thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
edited July 2015 in The Wilds
some of you may know me, some of you are not.
Anyway goodbye to you all guys. Im leaving this game for good.

Truth is I don't even want to play it.
Last night I logged in - game is slow, rubber banding all the time and only grind grind grind. with more grind on horizon.

Most of my time I was spending in gateaway, then selling stuff in game. This was kinda fun for some point - making easy money in game and so on for future.
Now due to recent leadership changes - no gateaway for me lol. So I read forum- more grind is only one thing comming, no balance fixes. And fact is - I don't want to deal with this anymore.

Why you should care?
Well if you are gonna stay in game, first be good HRs and kick some asses. Just remember - don't wine. HRs were always not easy to play class, devs always <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up class badly but a lot of people were playing great. Some with bugs some with fair game, yet HR is best class this game ever had and ever will.

PS I think Im gonna do some giveaway on my own. This is my HR http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(Rylar Draco@thedemien)/charactersheet in its current shape.
So for those who know what to ask for, ask I may share. Cheers

PPS Thanks to @ralexinor for a cozy pvp guild and all the guides he was giving. Btw this fellow is best HR in game so ask him now.

Comments

• hawkendhawkend Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Better way is to save your char even if you not never back. My ADs lower in mod4 when i saw another boring campgain then i spent all days in PvP on my hr. In mod3 i always have AD to buy something even without leadership but now i have only companions from Winter Festival to backup save ADs. Try in mod8. I will spent more time in new MMO for mod7 time. Now i do sometimes random pug PvP or testing some things on preview, nothing specially to
    do in this game without PvP.
  • jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    wish you well save your character things are always changing in NW maybe one day it will actually be for the good?

jhp
  • thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Im gonna do a giveaway. probably tomorrow since my pc is now installing w10.
    So if anyone wants something particular that I have in possession or might have ( HR from mod 2 hehe) write in thread. A a gratidute I can share mechanic to make 1m-2m AD a week. No botting. + ~0.5m-1m if botting.

One thing - i better give something for people now who can use it,then just have a "pile of gold" under my "virtual <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>". I gamed this game so many times that it is time to move to some better place.
  • ralexinorralexinor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    See you Rylar, was nice knowing you. You'll be missed.
  • artikotoartikoto Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    i would like to know your method for earning 1m in a week, and i agree don't delete your account you never know in the future.
    i have 2 HR myself they have the best dps but i play all class so i never mastered any of the one of the classes. can you share tips on the best pvp tactics encounters to use.
  • utuwerutuwer Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    Can you pm me your tip to earning 1 m AD in a week? I am not that broke, but always feel like I could not ever get a hand on end game enchantments.

Thanks in advance!
    You say 4v5 is impossible? Cool story bro.
  • jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    Sad to see him go.I was hoping he was just venting but he is serious. He is a class act thanks for all the help and things you have given me
    jhp
    ralexinor wrote: »
    See you Rylar, was nice knowing you. You'll be missed.

I splitted some stuff with folks in guild last night. So Bolt should be a bit more then 1.8 ilvl lol) Some stuff in bank as well.
    jhpnw wrote: »
    Sad to see him go.I was hoping he was just venting but he is serious. He is a class act thanks for all the help and things you have given me
    jhp

check mail.

utuwer wrote: »
    Can you pm me your tip to earning 1 m AD in a week? I am not that broke, but always feel like I could not ever get a hand on end game enchantments.

Thanks in advance!

idea is simple - purple items. most of people are scarred by the fact that you have only 60% success change.
    but here is math -
    Average scenario - on line of 3 items you have 2/3 change to be success.
    Dragon egg costs ~ 50k. so to make some profit you on those 3 items you need to sell for ~ <180k total. With average prices on market you are gonna sell success item for 120-160k ,failed for ~25k. So you have 180k plus.

3 items to make take 1-2 days. so for week you are gonna have around 350-500k profit form one slot on one profession.

It is way easier with gateaway prof "helper". well this one of the reasons why i 'helped' to make helper lol.

To make more - use more slots. I was doing all crafting professions. Jewelcrafting is most profitable since only uses 1 egg and 2 agg, while others require unified as well.

This is idea in simple. to make it at best think about that leadership alt on 4-5 slots gives ~ 80k a week.
    This is a money you can use for tool. As example it takes 400k to start platesmithing. Can be even cheaper if you buy/open/trade professions booster packs.

another good way is to make aqua regia thought market is small.
    Ideally on my top chars I'd have 1 prof running, 3-4 alchemy for aggregate/unified, rest leadership.

• vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    this is the reason i play neverwinter and elder scrolls online together. both casually of course. it works. if i should focus on one of these games only, i will burnt soon
  • kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    that's sad to read , actually i've never known you but i remember reading your posts/comments from your avatar .
    loosing a good HR is kind of sad since we are a minority :/ , maybe you'll come to see what fun strongholds will bring :)
    see you !
  • ZooidinZooidin Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Sad thing man, I respected most of your opinions about the game... it is a loss to the comunity.
  • indalordindalord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Bad news ! TY for all the advices you give to me.
    This is the end
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
    Post edited by indalord on
    Indalord I & II
    edited July 2015
    indalord wrote: »
    Bad news ! TY for all the advices to give to me.
    This is the end
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

(thumbsup)

PS all stuff is gone, game deleted. Thank you for good words guys. Have fun