test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strumslinger

niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
I hope this post ruffles a lot of crybaby feathers, but I for one am quite pleased with how STUMSLINGER is communicating, verifying, and actually playing a game that I and many others quite enjoy. So my new found friend, HEARS TO YOU! "WinorLoseWeBoose" salutes you!

Comments

• Options
    lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    Starting off the post naming other contributors as crybabies isn't going to get you much traction.
    The good side is that we do finally have a two way communication underway.
    The bad side is the long list of game areas that need some action - and are therefore posted on here.

If commenting on bugged class features / bugged game features / unusable class feat paths / game wrecking expansions - is crying then call it what you will, they'll still be there until the devs wake up and do something about them.
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • Options
    neirgaraneirgara Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Though I also think, his choice of words is a little bit off:

He was only talking about crybabies, but not putting a definition to that word. Neither did he talk about contributors nor people who comment on bugs.

Any special reason, you are trying to frame him for these things? o.O
  • Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I am referring to the crybaby, name calling, totally unhappy threatening to quit month after month crowd. Not the contributors. We finally get what I consider real good communication from someone who seems very genuine, and the majority of posts that I have to weed through is simply "Idle <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Banter" (yes...Monty Python).
  • Options
    paleviglepalevigle Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    If there was ever a troll post this is it! Where are the forum mods when things like this get posted???
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    Please refrain from making posts or threads which call out segments of the forum posters in a derisive or incendiary fashion, as such is considered trolling.

Also, if you see a post that needs our attention, please use the "flag" function and we will review it in due course. Do not publicly comment on why a thread or post hasn't been moderated yet, as such is against the Rules and Policies. Saying "I can't say why" is also commenting on moderation, by the way, and equally disallowed.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.