test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks So Much for Starting Maintenance 3.5 minutes Early!

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
NOT!!

Did not get to finish Gateway professions run because of this. Feel free to add 20k AD to my account . . . :P
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."

Comments

• Options
    redfireeeredfireee Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Weird. It started 1 minute late according to my clock actually.
  • Options
    MisfitsMisfits Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    started 1 min late according to ingame clock, ingame clock is the same as the internet clocks.

U sir, need to set ur clocks right and start doing professions 3.5 min earlier
    Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Again as every week - I'll repeat:

From 5 mins PRIOR to the MT they take away gateway and the ability to relog into characters. If you are in game, you wont get kicked until the actual server comes down. However if you attempt to change characters or are on gateway you will be kicked roughly 5 mins prior and will not be able to get back in.
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    Oh, the thread about someone complaining that the maintenance started 'early' and they couldnt do Professions in time (even they knowing how it is, they still wait til its like 5 mins). Every week, a new one. It never gets old. :p
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    We can not possibly have run out of enough issues to complain about , for this to actually become one.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    myowmyow wrote: »
    NOT!!

Did not get to finish Gateway professions run because of this. Feel free to add 20k AD to my account . . . :P

I bet the gateway did not disconnect you just at the moment I hit button to submit the task. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    If you feel you have a customer support issue, please contact customer support.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.