test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any way to filter dev posts?

lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
Title says it all. Is there anyway to see what devs are posting/responding to with this new forum? It is getting really annoying to try and find actual information
"we all love this game and want it to thrive"

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    No , on the login screen it is saying that there is maintenance today (1st July) so just spent several minutes going through the forum trying to find patch notes , miss dev tracker so much :'(
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    just curious, did you ever find the patch notes?
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    just curious, did you ever find the patch notes?

Patch Notes

Content and Environment

Drowned Shore: Subterranean Surge: The encounters should now fully despawn when the heroic encounter is over.
    Lair of Lostmauth: Resolved an issue with collision on the door after the Fire Scorpions.

They are really spoiling us this week....
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    mattock13 wrote: »
    In the meantime, maybe we could start a temporary thread for users to paste/link dev posts. We'd need need to keep the discussion out of it though.

That would require some level of communication in the first place, which seems to be back to pre Mod 6 levels, if not less. A functioning Dev Tracker would confirm or deny this though!
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    magenubbie wrote: »
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    They are really spoiling us this week....
    Indeed. I wonder how many unlisted changes we'll find once we log on.

Lostmauth nerf? I'd be giddy if that set was stealth nerfed...early fireworks for the 4th of July for sure!
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Reading Dev posts is *almost* as easy as the old DevTracker - except it requires a Dev list:

When you see a Dev Post - for example: StrumSlinger or Panderus - click on their name to see their profile. In their profile under their avatar are three items of interest:
    • Activity
    • Discussions
    • Comments

If you click the Comments link you''ll see all their posts (this is what is similar to DevTracker from before).
    Discussions will show you which threads they're communicating in.
    Activity simply shows all the activity around them, including who is replying to their posts, etc.

The only problem with this system is that there is no way to "follow" another user to make it easy to jump yo their profile to see what they are posting and so on. The only thing you can do is perhaps bookmark their profile pages if you are a DevNewsJunkie like I am (no, I haven't gone THAT far).

Edit to clarify: this is what I mean about needing a Dev List: to know all the Dev names so you can at least search for them to get to their profiles without having to spot any of their posts (to click on their forum names, etc.)
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    I don't think today's patch notes are for the week. Just an emergency one. At least I hope so.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    alisi1 wrote: »
    I don't think today's patch notes are for the week. Just an emergency one. At least I hope so.

It's a holiday weekend (in the USA), so my guess would be that it is the only patch we are getting this week, but I could very easily be wrong.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png