test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invocation feedback

denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
1. Currently , the first invocation of the day is fubar, you can do the animation 20 times and it won't go off. You have to invoke, wait until the whole animation is over, then your screen will do as if you pressed alt (but you didn't) then invoke and it'll work. So basicly it takes twice(or more) as long to do the first invokes of the day.

2. The celestial bags that are rewarded by invocation don't stack, and they should. My invent is screaming and it's only been two days since patch.

3. Invocation rewards bound to character RP. It's a waste, it should be bound to account like... every other reward invoking does. This is simply much more practical AND easier to manage then bound to character rewards. I recently opened 236 invocation box rewards (with coal wards, which I got 9 lol) I cannot simply begin to imagine if I had to open all on each character then transfer everything

Overall the changes are good, invoking is much faster on the run aside from the first which is bugged, the rest of them are smooth.

Quality of Life tweaks are important IMO
I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread

Comments

• skitzopyroskitzopyro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    The only downside to the new invocation system is it doesn't scale at 60-70 you cant even get half a level from invocation during the 2x exp event. The character bound RP items are bleh because the massive variety of RP items just take up more and more bagspace... they also seem to only be common and uncommon version no rares or epic versions.