NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No weekly Battlepass quest?

I did wait for a day because of the weekly patch, but yesterday my Battlepass was already level 46 not including any weekly quests and i didn't got, nor did i complete any weekly quests at all. So, what now? I just lost 5 days of Battlepass XP and i should pray that i get the quest on the next week?

Comments

• Options

No new weekly Battlepass quest indeed. Something broke with last patch?

• Options
    voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Posts: 5

It's pretty infuriating that nobody has responded to this issue and that it hasn't been rectified, either. The weekly battlepass quest is a big chunk of the weekly XP available for the battlepass, and to simply not get one for a week is a bit of a slap for anyone who might have paid for the battlepass.

• Options

Well, I am afraid that is something sadly common in this game. Significant issues appearing and nothing about it, no information, no communication... Just a long silence until, if we are lucky, the problem gets fixed.

• Options

Has anyone received the weekly battlepast quest?

• Options

Another tuesday cap reset with no new weekly battlepass quest. An issue related to the battlepass time extension?

• Options

Apparently there are no more weekly quests, as well as no daily region rewards from Lv.100.Instead of getting more in the endgame, which would also be much needed, there is always less.....

Is also no explanation from those responsible for the current conditions and the questions of the Com.....Game already dying???

• Options
    beleren#8232 beleren Posts: 66
    edited June 2021

Second week in a row with no Weekly Battlepass quest and no explanation either. Progression at my level is already near impossible given the insane amounts of currency required for upgrading spells from rank 9 to 10 (same for building upgrades) and now they take away a weekly quest which rewarded a decent chunk of resources. At the same time I am capped on virtually every other type of resource... I see they really put a lot of planning into this game. /s

• Options

Yeah... i just logged in, no weekly quest. Its ridiculous because now we are at -9 daily quest XP. I kinda find it strange that so little number of ppl saw this in game. That is 3 Battlepass level and some ppl did pay for levels and premium, gladly i didn't but that doesn't makes something that has irl price acceptable. First when i made this topic and only 1 person did answer i thought maybe only the 2 of us had this problem and the developers didn't believe us or something...

• Options
    giabshmgiabshm Posts: 1

Since i also have the same issue and dont really use the forum i created a support ticket for this earlier today.

I am a little sad that they point me to the forum where i then find this thread with no official response, so i paste the response i got to my support ticket here:

"

Thank you for contacting us.

We've received other reports of this same issue. It is a known issue and the developers are currently investigating.

Unfortunately Customer Service is unable to resolve the issue directly so we will need to wait for the fix to come from the development team.

We cannot give an ETA for a potential fix, but you should check the patch notes on future updates for more information.

You can submit and view bug reports on the official Magic forums here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/magic#/categories/bugs-and-issues

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and support.

Regards,

GM Grimli

Lead Game Master

"

• Options
    glue#6288 glue Posts: 6

Same here. No weekly quests. Might not get to finish. This game is out of beta??

• Options
    glue#6288 glue Posts: 6

Any update? Dont want to miss getting the new class because there's no weekly quests...