NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Failing to patch files on loading screens

Since the Thursday update, I have encountered many loading screens where it says "patching files" and says 0 MB/second as the download speed, as shown in the screenshot.

Before this update, I have not had an issue. Maybe there is a wrong file path while trying to patch?

Comments

• Since the new patch it is nearly unplayable. Even when I teleport in the same region, something has to patch and fail. A never ending loading screen appears. Very annoying if I want to do some group missions. After accept I have to restart the client, because with the teleport to the dungeon I get the patch fail loading screen.

Mistakes happen but no adress it in the forums is not a mistake, it is on purpose. Please say something about this error.

• pwnemesispwnemesis Posts: 5

THIS! all of this!! Game is becoming a chore and unplayable, worse its preventing me from playing your limited time event.

• skyeborneskyeborne Posts: 244 Moderator

This is an issue that is being investigated, as said on a different thread. For now, you can turn off the on-demand patching and that should lessen the issue.

• Thank you, but I have already tried doing this, and it does not actually help. Good to know that it is being investigated, though.

• skyeborneskyeborne Posts: 244 Moderator

Could you double check to make sure. If you have done this you should not even have the "Patching 4 files" in the top left of your screen.