NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't sell Dimir booster packs nor Assassin class on broker

Hi, you may not consider this a bug, but these cannot be sold anymore. I'm aware that this is part of the patch notes now, but it was not part of the original patch notes on 2021.05.27:

Screenshot from original patch notes from Discord: https://i.imgur.com/U6ce0jD.png

Link to original patch notes message: https://discord.com/channels/645044878195294247/651508389590990851/847515334130008075

If this was your intention, it's disingenuous to go about it in this fashion. At the very least, the unlock items that now serve no purpose should be compensated at their original broker buy price. Sudden changes like this do not inspire much consumer confidence in the game, particularly when the change is added after the change is enacted, which doesn't allow for player recourse.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    psyx0psyx0 Posts: 1

Hello, fellow Customer.

Can't say my confidence was lowered severely because what happened on Patch Day came with pretty hefty in-game boons:

This and several items were (and still are) available to be Purchased bypassing lootboxes and Empyrean Shop. Altough, there was something weird going on with Patch Notes being very late and at first Broker looked like this:

The moment modified ("new") Patch Notes were up on the website Broker screen turned into:

This was first time in my memory that a change was applied to the Game while Servers are live. This was enough time time for people to invest Gold into items they no longer can trade. Hope it never happens again.

Thanks for your time.

• Options
    naekuhnaekuh Posts: 10

I also have this problem.

I wanted to see how the market went with the dmir pack.

I feel its very wrong to remove such a high priced item without giving us the option to exchange it.

Please let us exchange the unlock for the market price it was at, which i believe is around 7.5 million.