NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you focus on fixing the Economy please (for July)?

envicoenvico Posts: 156
  1. The grind for gold is abysmal. I feel sorry for any player that didn't get to flip at least several million on the commodity market. Why are we not converting gold to mana when the player is at the maximum cap for mana? Can we do something with the "extra relic fagrments" from level ups? This is a completely worthless upgrade. Can we change this to 2% of excess relic fragments turn to gold every level up - however this works out to make it not be overpowered but be noticeable gold income?
  2. The Eternal Echo Grind is a complete joke. I remember we used to get somewhere between 8-15 EE per master level skirmish. Now there is "no cap" but you get 1-2 per mission. Excuse me? Please be reasonable. It should not take 250-450 skirmishes to max out for the week. Let's do a little math here : 225 mana of the chosen plane times 20 = 4,500 mana. Meanwhile you get 2,250 mana of "offcolor" mana and you get 4x offcolor mana runs which gives you 9000 mana. Add 9,000 to 4,500 and you're almost at mana cap for the week. Mewanwhile you probably have like ~150 Eternal Echoes. This is a clear indication that you have the rewards balanced incorrectly. If you have done this on purpose to create a new "limiting reagent" then shame on you.
  3. World enchantments are still not a replacement for a gear score 1400-1500 difficulty. I did a story mission and got 2015 gold on master. A few days ago I did a challenge mission with a friend using some higher level world enchantments and got 3075 gold. We played the mission that we used to do during our second or third week of playing. In times past we might kill 500-1000 monsters. This last time we tried it after missions were nerfed there were fewer than 100 monsters spawned in total. Is this a snail paced RPG or an action RPG? The bottom line here is that even though world enchantment sell values were slashed down by like 50-70% they are still only valuable to sell to the vendor if you have nothing else worth it (spell pages you dont need that sell well).

If this were the best game in the world this would put a hole in the game big enough to make people not interested in playing. And then you remember it is a work in progress and not the best game in the world. All of my friends quit except one who kept playing to get the Assassin unlock. He got it and quit.

I ask myself why am I still playing this game? The only answer is because maybe it might be something good. But my hope is starting to fade.

Comments

• If there isn't a way to get pure ether in the endgame soon, I'll pull the ripcord soon too. Constantly running the same maps over and over again for gold and impure mana without really being able to do anything because pure ether is missing is just annoying.

For a spell from 8 to 9 to pull you have to collect 1.5 days ether and for 9 to 10 it's almost 3 days. Also, you want to try out different equipment with different modules, which of course costs quite a bit of pure ether, since you have to level them up in the endgame to get just the right effect, plus the immense cost of leveling up the realm, all from the paltry 50k you get a day.

Otherwise, the possibilities of game fun are very, very manageable.....

What is pompously announced as an event, brings me nothing, artifact fragments I have full. Also the eternal echoes, planar and chromatic mana are mostly full and is only slowly less, because again and again the pure ether is missing to increase or level anything. So you farm almost always only gold, which you can also fill up with sales of spell pages, of which you also have a lot over.

This is honestly slowly too dull for me....

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• tomerbtomerb Posts: 1

Well, either they cut all store prices in 70% or this will die. I really wanted to pay to play and like, buy whatever, but this game quality is worse than DDO and more expensive, cya there.