NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Bottleneck- As is current.

2»

Comments

• I am now max levelled and am a f2p, so maybe this falls under "Rich People's Problems", but my problem is this:

The slow rate at which I receive gold makes it so that I cannot use the resources I ALREADY HAVE. I need 300k to update my aetheric core. I am maxed out on planar mana. I can't spend it, and can't earn more of it because I am capped out. If the currencies were independent, or convertible from one form to another, players wouldn't have this problem.

How did I get capped out? I needed to stop spending gold, so I could save enough to buy SuffCur out of the broker. Obviously, I am not the only one who has this problem. Indeed, the broker system is based on people wanting to sell items to receive GOLD.

• edited June 2021

Well, when F2P players start reaching high level, then that "Rich People's problem" becomes a widespread problem. Right now, F2P players that reach high level don't find a nice outlook: you will need tons of patience and waiting months before reaching your goals, unless you start paying or just quit the game and go for another one that gives you better rewards for your time. I don't think that making sure players cannot get everything in the game by limiting grow in a game with no late content is a good strategy. Sure, you will make some players pay to grow faster, but others will just forget about a game that ask them to spend months just to see some numbers go up.

Post edited by higurewindstill#9502 on