NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lohlunat festivak, Risa summer use to be packed.

Hello all. First, in today's world everyone please be safe always, both in and out of the game.

Now to the subject at hand. Something that many player discuss in game, but the word doesn't seem to reach any farther than that.

First, my suggestions have been years coming, and I rarely post here, so please take my suggestions seriously, and thank you for that.

PLEASE, GM's, Programmers, Executives, and all staff who contribute to the great STO MMO game, PLEASE program in a return to the ''day and night'' cycles in STO's Lohlunat Risa summer festival.

There are multiple reasons why this correction should be made. The #1 reason is, those suns are far too bright, and they're placed right where players are forced to be practically blinded from the Risa atmosphere on all of the missions, whenever our characters come in the line-of-sight of the glaring suns.

Risa's summer festival (Lohlunat festival) use to overflow with players, and though many of us wished that some players would bow out so that we could have the space, down deep we enjoyed every participant and realized that this was a special festival with a pleasurable down time from the regular grind in game.

Then came lighting changes, but what happened?

Instead of functioning lighting upgrades, we players were forced to only see an image of night time on one side of the Risa island atmosphere.

Somewhere along the way, when the lighting on Risa changed, it was mentioned to me (and verified from others) that the Risa lighting was started, but never was finished.

Hence, no return of a daily cycle of day and night over all of the Risa island.

The bottom line, and the proof of how the customers (we players), truly feel about no more day and night cycle on Risa, is the lack of the same numbers attending the Lohlunat Risa summer festival, with an increasing numbers not showing up to enjoy (what I call) the masterful onset of a literal beach front fun area in an MMO that so many spend time enjoying.

PLEASE, GM's, Programmers, Executives, and all staff who contribute to the great STO MMO game, PLEASE program in a return to the day and night cycles in STO.

Thank you all for your time, and please be safe everywhere you venture, whether in a game or in life.

Be blessed.

Comments