NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP Official Feedback Thread

2»

Comments

• edited May 2021

I was pretty sure you got like 2000 aether on a win and that gold is a new addition for when you lose.

The PvP has some solid foundations, but it will be tricky from a balance point of view. I've PvPed against 3 players now. The the other day I played against a guy 1 rank above me with dimir annihilation build, I tried ignoring the skeletons, then I tried to clear the skeletons, it did feel heavily one sides in his favour as he had a massive minion wall, 30 or so skeletons that would kill me slowly and just kept running away, then when he had amassed enough skeletons to OTK me with annihilate he would just blink in.

Essential if you play against the same person it does feel like for now whoever has the higher level and better build will win, maybe when everybody has rank 10 spells it'll be a little easier for comparison.

To keep it interesting for now you could duel someone, maybe each time you win a round you have to change two spells or swap colours after 2 wins.

Post edited by htmekkatorque#3258 on
  • its a very small amount of gold. it was something like 50 gold on a loss and around 300 on a win. this is very unrewarding especially since some pvp battles can take more then 5 min which is not long but for 300 gold its not worth it. because the rewards are so low, not many people do pvp and the same players are often seen doing pvp because they enjoy doing it. more pvp content would be a great addition to the game.

• blurred#2756 blurred Posts: 53

i think refined aether would be perfect enticement, only because i normally don't pvp, but rumours of refined aether drove me to try it.

• aweriusawerius Posts: 12

I agree with the sentiment that PvP rewards are not good enough. The devs need to increase them significantly for PvP to become popular.

• lordanthlordanth Posts: 53

I don't care what you do, but turning this game into a PVP game with overworld pvp and everything is the best strategy so far.