NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Otherworldly influence: Potential bug

alyrs#8475 alyrs Posts: 1

So I have the quest "Otherworldly Influence" in Tazeem. I'm at the beginning of the questline, which is "talk to Illiadi". When i do, I get to ask him if he's learned anything new, then I'll talk to him (referring to Thada Adel). At that point, it just recycles the conversation; it doesn't actually move anything forward. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    krumple01krumple01 Posts: 84

Go talk to him at the Santuary.

• Options
    jaimsandarjaimsandar Posts: 1
    edited May 2021

I am experiencing the exact same thing.

Something that might be related: when I did the Capture or Defend a Mana Tower thing immediately before Otherworldly Influence became available, the objective for Capture or Defend is still on my screen, noting Completed: 0/1. I fought at a tower, then found/entered the portal that appeared. I completed the activity there and returned, but it still says 0/1.

@krumple01 what is Santuary? do you mean Sanctum? If so...

wait, new development. Also on my screen was stuff about planeswalking from Sanctum, which I thought I had completed as well. I went back to Sanctum, and this time I planeswalked to "My Realm" instead of Tazeem. When I then returned to Tazeem and spoke to Illiadi agian, this time when I finished there Noyan Dar has become available to talk to, and the planeswalking from Sanctum objective is gone from the screen.

Problem solved!

I still don't know what to do about the Capture or Defend a Mana Tower objective.

• Options

A friend of mine had the same problem. He planeswalked to another plane (benalia in his case), and then after returning to tazeem the quest developed correctly.

• Options
    onesilver#4000 onesilver Posts: 2
    edited June 2021

edit, I created my own post

Post edited by onesilver#4000 on