NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No more chromatic mana?

biglong1#7748 biglong1 Posts: 16
edited April 2021 in Economy

I can't get chromatic mana anymore even though i only have 796 of 3000 in stock? None from missions and none from battles.....Is that also capped in any way, other than 3000 in camp?

Comments

• Options

i had the same problem, but the next day I started to recieve chromatic mana again. It seems a bug whn you reach the cap on that.

• Options

Thx. This whole pruning I do not find good, is much too little to grind, makes no fun so the game.......

• Options
    havoshavos Posts: 71

There is a cap on how much you can get in certain difficulties (expert and master) each week (or there was before this patch, haven't looked since).

• Options

Nowhere does it say anything about an upper limit, at least I can't find anything. I don't like that you are slowed down in everything, you play half the time for nothing.......

• Options
    moonwater2moonwater2 Posts: 8

I have also noticed chromatic mana not dropping in expert or master missions, storylines, etc. I upgraded all lands to level 7 except for "Forest" because I am stuck at 346 chromatic mana. If there is a weekly cap on this currency why does it not say so in tool tip mouseover? I like many others feel like progress is being halted for days at a time with these caps. The only thing I am able to do at the moment is upgrade artifacts. And my current faves are already level 20. Also of note is the fact that on the currencies page of wiki it only mentions the planar mana cap (on the chromatic mana page).

• Options
  • Options
    havoshavos Posts: 71

One of the mouseovers use to have a limit for Master and a limit for Expert. Not sure if you could find it hovering over the data in Missions or the wallet or somewhere else. I'd have to do some digging, and I'm stuck at work for the next couple of days.

• Options
    biglong1#7748 biglong1 Posts: 16
    edited April 2021

I have since 3 days 796 and it comes nothing more in addition, must give therefore still a Cap per week, is however nowhere apparent

• Options
    envicoenvico Posts: 156

It is definitely capped per week.

• Options

Have observed this and the cap is 1000/week

• Options
    bluey#7517 bluey Posts: 20

So, chromatic mana is actually ninjacapped? I haven't been gettin any since yesterday too.

The devs musts really hate tooltips and sharing information with players.

• Options

Noticed it today, I haven't gotten any chromatic mana from skirmishes. I'm nowhere near the cap, and refining orbs of shadows still grant the usual amount. Also, it appears that eternal echoes won't drop from expert skirmishes either.

• Options

It got fixed , you cant exceed the caps. It has always been 1000 from master and 500 from expert, or something. Check your wallet for caps.

• Options
    s1m0ne#8825 s1m0ne Posts: 56

The cap has always been there and is in the tooltip in your wallet.

• Options

The cap has always been there, but before the last update it was not stated in the wallet (under chromatic mana you just could see the storage cap, no information about any other caps as we have now).

• Options

Today my limit reset for chromatic mana, so I jumped into a Master skirmish only to find that I am still getting zero chromatic mana.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong here?

Can you provide a work around so that I can earn that Chromatic Mana?

• Options
    s1m0ne#8825 s1m0ne Posts: 56

I'm sitting at 84/1000 for my expert difficulty cap. Just finished an expert mission and got no chromatic mana. Something is seriously broken.

• Options

Mine works. Master overworld and stories drop.

• Options

Still a problem today. Mana Tower in Gavony on Master, Toleria on Expert, and random Skirmishes not awarding that Chromatic Mana. How about we remove the cap until this can be sorted out? Or maybe just award 1500 chromatic mana bonus to each account this weekend.