NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Relic fragment chests feel useless

Since I started the game I never had the necessity to open a single relic fragment chest, since the limiting factor to level up artifacts has always been gold. Therefore, the chests received in the battlepass are sitting there in the inventory, waiting forever since I will clearly never claim them. Couldn't it be possible at least to sell them? It is quite frustrating "wasting" a reward slot of the battlepass (specially those of the paid row) on something it has no use at all. If we could at least sell them for gold, it wouldn't feel as bad, and people who really need it could still use them.

Comments

• nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

yeah, mine are just sitting there in case of an "emergency" 😛

I feel like they're going to have to raise the caps on the more common fragments at some point, but who knows?

• I don't feel there is any need to raise relic fragment caps, you have more than enough to level up several artifacts at once (I leveled up 5 artifacts from 1 to 20 at once, and had no relic fragment shortage). Also, if you do run out of them it is really fast and easy to be right at the caps again. So any relic fragment bonus or rewards feels useless to me.

• feels like foreach hit@foe {$droprelicfragment rnd(1-90)} 😂

• nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

Ok fair, we don't really need the caps raised, but it could be nice if they maybe converted to gold or something like planar mana does. It just feels bad missing out on drops so often, and shattered reliquaries seem pointless, right now.

• I agree with that, I believe that relic fragments and shattered reliquaries should have a major change, as they are right now they are just a mainly forgotten feature of the game. There is no motivation to complete reliquaries apart from missions, and having a currency (fragments) that could be removed without any significant impact seems pointless.