NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Planar Mana + Other Currency Suggestion (Storage & Cap system)

The Aether (Unrefined) system is basically allowing players to gather Aether through playing as much as they like while retaining a cap of 50k refined Aether a day while allowing unlimited storage of unrefined Aether.

I believe that many players do not enjoy having their efforts / time / desire to play being wasted by having Planar Mana (and other currencies) go into the "void." So it would seem like a fair suggestion to have Planar Mana (and other currencies, as seen fit) to have a similar system with "unrefined" storage that gets awarded each weekly reset.

If the amount does not fully refill the "refined" weekly cap, then the player can still obtain more until the cap is reached. Then the remaining earned Planar Mana would go into the "unrefined" storage for redemption the following week.

I think this is a fair system for those that might have extra time to spend during certain periods of play without being punished for not having time later to farm due to a currency cap restriction. 🍻

---------------------------

Any thoughts or concerns are welcome 😁 I do not believe they will ever remove the caps because it seems like a content "drip" effect while allowing for more avenues to make money off of Booster Packs, Boosts & Services, and the Store in general.

Comments