NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tolaria towers need a rework

envicoenvico Posts: 156

Clearing mana towers is more difficult than any other zone. Please make them more in line with the other areas.

Suggested fix : remove the lightning storm. Nerf the hp of all the mobs at this tower tremendously (6/1 should be 1 hit and dead). Remove the stun. Remove the massive lag death that is chain lightning elemental spam.

Here are the problems:

1. Lightning elementals are a 6/1 creature in MtG. But you have presented them more like as if they were a 6/6 creature. Please fix.
  2. The enemies spawn in smaller batches and are massively spread out - and teleport all over the place using ranged attaks
  3. You get chain stunned - this feels terrible and unfun
  4. All those little stun elemental graphic things cause tons of lag and make people crash
  5. Spining light beam golem monsters ( cant be bothered to look up name) do too much damage. Their activated power makes them +damage/ -toughness. Please reflect this in game.

Comments

• Options

Yes, also the idea of normal mobs teleporting and summoning doubles is just plain stupid.

Flash is already annoying on elites, having 20 minions doing that just makes me want to quit the game.

• Options
    envicoenvico Posts: 156

From a difficulty standpoint Tolaria towers take the longest to clear by a huge margin.

I can clear a Tazeem tower in about 20 seconds on master Alone. Tolaria usually takes over a minute and the Gavony/Benalia towers usually take about 30 seconds. Shiv towers take about 40 seconds for a point of reference.

With the current shielding nonsense I've seen 4 people take almost the entire 4 minute to try and clear the tower.

• Options

I agree with each and every point, clearing Tolaria mana towers is a real nightmare. Any of the five points is bothersome by itself, but getting all together makes this a nasty experience.

• Options

What the hell is this mess? Zerg Rush?

We've got 5 champion elementals that each have the abilities of an Elite. It's impossible to even move.