NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nature's Generosity only showing up for 1 Loadout and not others.

webdeathwebdeath Posts: 27
edited May 2021 in Bugs & Technical Issues

I'm level 34 in the Battlepass. So I unlocked Nature's Generosity at 30.

I go to a Loadout I was messing with, a New Loadout, and Nature's Generosity Shows as available.

How ever, When I switch Loadouts, Nature's Generosity Disappears. And is no longer selectable.

How ever if you go back to Menu, Reload in. It returns. But the moment you change Loadouts, it disappears again.

I've found out the ONLY way to keep it displaying in traits with out disappearing and no longer being able to Equip it when switching Loadouts.

But once you Equip it once, it will stay in the traits screen when switching. Very strange bug that can be misleading.

Comments

• Options

had this problem a few weeks ago. the only fix I found was to just delete the loadouts they didn't appear on and make them again.

• Options

You don't need to delete loadouts. Restarting the game worked for me.

• Options
    evilsoup#0655 evilsoup Posts: 274
    edited May 2021

it was Permanente for me. didn't notice it till about a week after I got it. maybe reinstalling would have worked but I felt deleting the loadout was easier. its also a thing with all traits that you get apparently.

• Options
    sexyrainboysexyrainboy Posts: 68

I have had this bug.

this happens because the 2nd profile was created before the trait was obtained.

To fix this DELETE the profile and remake it and it will have the updated trait list.

Restarting the game did not work for me.