NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

THE DIMIR TRAITS DOESN'T UNLOCK FOR ALL LOADOUTS?

I unlocked all traits from the "Dimir: Trait Unlock" pack and the pack says "Claiming this pack will allow you to select one of the following traits for all characters on your account" and "Traits can be swapped out in your loadouts". But when I change to another loadout the traits aren't there, that means that I have to unlock them on all my loadouts? Seems kind of unfair to me. If the equipment, artifacts and spells that you loot are avaliable for all loadouts the traits should be too, rigth? I mean I could just change all manually on the first loadout every time I want to play another build, but whats the point of loadouts then?

Comments

• Options

I have multiple loadouts with all four of my traits available, one of them being a Dimir trait. I'm not sure what happened in your case but it certainly sounds like a bug.

• Options

its not just that trait. I don't have the trait that I unlocked in battle pass on one of my loadouts. I have 2 other loadouts that have it so its not too bad but I had to switch things around.

• Options
    stenislaustenislau Posts: 22

It happened to me but once you reopen the game it will be available in the other loadout.

• Options
    evilsoup#0655 evilsoup Posts: 274
    edited April 2021

not for me. unlocked it like 3 weeks ago and its still isn't available in my 1st loadout. is it also your first loadout too brian?

edit: solved. I just delete the glitched loadout and make a new one. I'm guessing it has something to do with copying loadouts before you get the trait

• Options

for me unlocked dimir trait seems unlocked for one loadout, and when I duplicated loadout , the trait is also copied, but for older loadouts it is not available, also after the game re-open I've seen two other dimir traits available for old loadout and when switching between loadouts they're gone.

• Options
    nah#7446 nah Posts: 442 Cryptic Developer

Thank you for reporting this issue, we're aware that the traits are only being unlocked for the current loadout and are investigating what is happening. Any copies made of the loadout that has the trait will also have the trait so you can use it for more loadouts.

Cryptic QA - Magic Legends