NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I Want my Zen Back!

I Feel Cheated. I bought last 2 classes for real money and now you need to pay half the price to unlock all classes! WTF I want my 1500 ZEN back! I would never bought this last class if I knew it would be for free 2 days later!

Comments

• Same for me. I appreciate that they are making it better for the general population, but some compensation for those that spent ZEN and now get nothing seems appropriate.

• scarlettiger69scarlettiger69 Posts: 3

I did the exact same thing and feel real bad.

• Unfortunately, it seems that we are just talking to ourselves. I've been watching these boards for weeks and I haven't seen a reasonable response by devs or admins even once.

The only thing to do is not spend more money, and squeeze as much entertainment as you can get from the game while it lasts.

• 100%, when it comes to people who supported them financially, little to no compensation. Their eyes are on appeasing the 'hardcore' F2P players in order to compete with PoE.

With today's patch comes another 500 Zen wasted per loadout/deck slot bought. Still purchasable in shop tho...

• scutipuff#2559 scutipuff Posts: 81
    edited April 2021

You feel cheated because you spent money on a beta? Did you make a bad decision that you don't feel like you should have to live with? Why not add another frivolous lawsuit to the docket? Better call Saul.

Yes, you are talking to yourselves. I mean, get enough of you together and they may have to do something. However, they seem to still be making plenty of money at the moment.

I put $30 into the game for the Premium Legendary Battlepass a couple weeks ago. Thought about using the leftover zen to buy another loadout/deck slot, but then I figured I should wait to see if they would just add another one for free. Good thing I waited. Consider being patient. Of course, they want people to spend more than $30 on the game, and they should do something to keep those folks around, but that's up to them as you are not entitled to a darn thing.

• This seems a bit extreme. Do you complain at the supermarket if a product you bought one day is on sale the next, and demand compensation? They would laugh you out of there. As with pretty much every online game's cash shop ever, there's going to be different deals available over time.

• mrelf000mrelf000 Posts: 2

it's actually not uncommon to find stores that will give you the sale price if your purchase was within a certain time from the sale.

• i felt bad first too. But we dont get nothing, we still have that more slots we bought. so i´m happy with 4 additional slots i now can use to experiment.