NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lots of new bugs after last patch !

Why you not hotfix critical bugs, you hardly can change cards in deck now they are stuck u cant move them or do anything time to time, u need to make different interface combinations to make them unstuck , before was fine last patch messed up something there, learn from warframe developers. they started from 700 mb short game , always hotfixes and patches every week and content updates very often.

Game have lots of bugs first is performance, game is pretty simple looking, in warframe with crowds of mobs my fps is over 100 and i can play maxed any new title except this one , here when crowds my fps drop to 24 on max settings, lags spikes appear, good thing is with last patch no more crashes because of these lag spikes but rarely happening butt not that much like before, i can play game with normal fps on low resolution and low settings.

Europe region, week ago was almost unplayable now better but still can feel lag everywhere u press to hit on side then another side and it take like second or to to change direction.

Balance is bad and not working right, creature cards, very weak damage, some creatures like greenwarden are broken , not bring saprolings when first time cast(broodwidow too no spiders when first time cast), greenwarden himself is clunky stuck always moving back and forth and do nothing and not hiitting anyone most of time when u fight crowds, so useless.Spider nest pretty broken too, i not see these spiders hit anyone only i seen they can hit test dummies in Your realm. Archers and every long range creature is 100 times better then close combat creatures, close range creatures not work right not hitting mobs like should be intended. And creature cards are totally useless versus sorcery spells, i did research i do 2 times better score with deck without any creature card then mixed deck with creatures, and i used all possible equipement for creature damage u get like 1 k+ , equipement stats for health or damage are totally uselesst too so tiny boost , buff and fix creatures or i not see the point to use them at all.

Why you make game complicated what means these numbers on equipement, how can calculate actual seconds, defenses, damage.. can you change to seconds and damage numbers, but any way no point to upgrade damage or resistances, difference is super so tiny, use equipement with good options like buffs or more creatures instead.

I enjoy game but if paywall will be for pay to win players i quit. Its not because i dnt want to invest i just dont want to be one of unique noobs who pay to win and play with same type pay to win noobs its in every other pay to win game, because they are much stronger and not going to noob dungeons for free to play players ))

In benalia can see new quest marker Chasing answers but cant find anyone there.

In Your realm, test dummies not working, ur creatures not hit them and mana not generating there.

Mana rig event sometimes become bugged, noticed once only one of the mobs stay in the ceonter in boss place and u cant reach him to kill with alot of different skills , skill Rampage worked so i killed him, if u cant kill him new mobs not coming and u become stuck in this map. Also i feel sometimes i m dead when using sorcery spells on reflect mobs.

Necromancer cleric creatures hard to catch they run very fast.In some missions maps mobs respawn very slow when you playing solo.

Mythic encounter, you not getting reward / drop from mythic creature if you not hit that creature first, no point to come and help others there you will not get drop l, sanctifier ranged class have benefit when others hunting mythic reature because of ranged damage, can hit creature first.

Forgot other bugs maybe some other day, good luck in smashing bugs and balancing game!

Comments

• Options
    nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

one thing I can comment on is that the Greenwarden isn't supposed to create saprolings when first summoned, so that's not a bug, at least

it only happens when you activate the ability

• Options

Yes, i just noob and didint kn0ow what means activated abiliry, Broodwidow not spawn spidercreatures every 30 seconds, not spawn at all, she spawn only when you recast her card and those spider creatures do nothing , not hitting mobs.