NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread for State of the Game #1 & #2

Comments

• First things first, great job on the communication you are providing everyone paying attention is appreciating it.

I will not be going through the positives but that does not mean they do not exist. Game's core idea is solid and has a lot of potential.

• Performance: Well game right now seems unoptimized , i can see though that this is being adressed and i am very optimistic it is going to better before launch .Lag on the other hand is something that i can see the community, including myself, worries about. Although it is clear that you have taken notice of the myriad of comments, we just do not get why there are no non-American servers and why the problem isn't adressed exactly like that. Please correct me if i am wrong.
    • Endgame: So i had a friend join in, long time arpg player, his last comment was " i will check this game out again when there is endgame". I can relate. Right now the incentive to play more, towards a goal just isnt't there. The problem is that this is a core concept of arpgs.I The ideas are out there, endless mode, randomized maps, rifts, maybe even raids. By all means we need some kind of ladder and achievements. How are we going to brag to our friends?
    • Equipment: Currently equipment feels a little bit boring. I am not 100% sure where this comes from but it is probably because of the fixed effects and similarity.
    • Resource Caps: Thinking out loud, caps do exist for two reasons ; to support the microtransactions and to provide some form of replayability. Let me be direct, noone likes that. People want to feel free to progress as much as they can even if they only farm for that exact amount each day. This is not a problem to be addressed alone , it should go hand by hand with store and game activities.
    • Microtransactions: Well, i am not sure how to put it but the shop needs a complete revamp imho. If the game stayed as it is forever i would not mind the shop. The problem though is far more deep. You can never have anything that hits the psychology of the gamer when someone just can buy his way. Imagine adding a ladder and someone always being on top cause of money spent. No ladder? Imagine adding guilds and raids and one always being behind due to paid options. Right now the shop is targeted to those who just like to spend, but these types will just move forward and spend their money elsewhere. Gamers will always play a good game and lets be realistic it is 2021 gamers support good products. A good example would be buying expensive cosmetics. That being said what would be optimal in my personal opinion is to have a shop that includes cosmetics (skins, creature skins, realm skins) , pets (cosmetics), services (character slot, loadout,costume slot), emotes and a battlepass (that contains a series of the afformentioned). Booster packs in an arpg just don't feel right.
    • Fast Travel: the way fast travel is right now feels that it disrupts the gameplay experience instead of enhancing it. It it way too much.
    • Interactable objects: I really believe it would add to the game to have items to destroy and chests to open.
    • First leveling to 30: I really enjoyed the missions. That being said the loop mission/skirmish/mission all the time is not very desirable right now.
  • oxydumoxydum Posts: 9
    edited April 2021

I for one like the honest feedback provided in those blogs. It would be interesting to know what is the direction the developers have planned.

• Maybe we weren't clear, we don't want to turn off only the ping, we want to turn off all of it. I don't want to accidentally enter a portal during a skirmish or a mythic encounter.

Overworld Reliquary Audio Ping

• There is some sentiment within the community that they’d like to turn off the reliquary ping in the overworld and simply use the radar on the minimap. We’ll evaluate this for a future update.

• Please just give us an option to turn off : Reliquaries, Scaffolding, Canopies and voice acting.

Reliquaries. We don't want to be pulled into a black hole in the middle of a Mythic or Skirmish.

Please let us turn off Scaffolding and Canopies. I would rather be able to see the Elite Boss who is nuking me to the stone ages. I will look at the pretty tree tops, Taj Mahal architecture and rock faces some other time; when I am not in combat. With the map overlay active and the canopies covering half the quest trails I have a hard time finding a path in Surface Tension. I will include photos below. I honesty cannot see the path to walk on due to all the trees, canopies and scaffolding art work. Opening the overlay map does not help much due to low contrast between overlay and background. Can you give us an option to make the overlay outlined in black so it will show up better? When summoned creature circles appear on the overlay map, you lose all the borders. Can the borders of the overlay map please overwrite any other image?

Please let us turn off voice acting: I get lag for about 2-45 seconds when the voice acting kicks in. I avoid quests like (Benalia 1 : Rise of the Cabal ) because the voice over acting causes half the quest to be lag. The audio files that announce quest progress and objectives can be put in text format on the top left of the screen. As they are, I stutter step and rubber band for half of the Cabal quest due to the voice acting causing lag. Each time voice acting kicks in my quest bugs out and I get lag. Please let me turn off the voice acting.

• If we can't turn off reliquaries, it might be useful to see them from a bit more distance? In a mythic fight where I couldn't hear the ping and was lagging a bit I accidentally entered a reliquary mid-fight, came out on some sort of aoe that killed me before I could move away lol

• This is pretty clever ngl. Soft caps would help manage the issue but people really want to grind all day every day still have something to do. I imagine hard caps are easier for beta since we're still testing things out...either way curious to hear what solution you guys end up using moving forward.

I will mention, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to check relic fragment amounts, but every time I've checked them when upgrading artifacts I have the max amount...I wouldn't mind having a higher storage amt for that. And ideally being able to trade more items like these through the broker to get gold or aether or zen or wtv resources someone's currently looking for would be cool too. so in general more storage and more trade. Heck, if you had a way to trade for unrefined aether I imagine some people might bite - it'd have to be worth less than refined aether, but it could help out people who just don't have the time to grind.

• One thing for some reason I've not seen anyone complain of which the solution is like a dream for me is: THE FEEDBACK DELAY!

Is it ever going to be solved? Well, I am sure it will. But, can we at least have a response about it?

• lumovanislumovanis Posts: 2
    edited April 2021

I have been playing pretty much daily since day 1 of the open beta. The QoL improvements were much appreciated last patch, but here's a few concerns;

•Summon Effectiveness: I rolled a necro going pet heavy and when I had the option to open a second class, leveled the sanctifier and thought I was doing pretty good overall. That is until I tried an all spell build and began to realize just how bad summons are. Pets spend a lot of time wandering and standing around. Their attack speeds are low, their damage is low, their health is low. When you draw duplicate summons in a heavy summon deck, your hand gets bogged down and you are forced to waste mana resummoning things to get new cards. Larger pets spend an exorbitantly massive amount of time spinning in circles and standing in place doing nothing. This is really apparent with the Draconic flux artifact that summons dragons for 15 seconds (base). Usually, unless they land right in melee with something, they will spin in circles or faff about until they expire without making a single attack. I have swiftfoot boots and had to quickly stop using them because the activated abiltiy that places a buff on your biggest summon until it lands an attack would often just hold my utility cooldown hostage for several minutes as they ran around in really fast circles doing nothing. Larger summons need more reach and maybe they shouldn't collide with smaller summons? Pets could certainly stand to see a lot of all around buffing in addition to AI and collision streamlining. As it stands, there is pretty much no reason at all to run summons in your deck over sorceries.

•Sanctifier: The sanctifier is probably the weakest class in the game (its position is not great with summons being bad too). Their secondary is okay, but recently received a damage nerf. Their utility is a huge joke. It stuns you for a few seconds to heal you and your pets for a useless amount (I'm at over 750 loadout and it heals for 1.5k still) and eventually it will summon an angel (on which the collision and AI are better than most, but it still suffers many of the pet problems above). Potency does literally nothing for the utility (potency with utility should just boost utility effects and open to door to more future non-damage utilities). The resurrection part is a joke, rezzing that summon with no health so it immediately dies again after you stun yourself. Their ult is... okay? I guess? Again, pets have problems that need to be addressed. This class also has no sorcery potency, just adding to its woes (which would probably be fine if summons weren't useless). Also the mending aura ability feels worthless, since it only triggers while you aren't at full health, meaning you have to run in and eat damage as a ranged character so your lifelink stuff heals things. A level 25 ability that has anti-synergy with the class as a whole feels bad.

•Necromancer Ult: Honestly, you should be able to just hold shift and left click to drag the cone around. That works sometimes, but other times, especially vs swarms, the siphon frequently stops channeling (I'm guessing because the cursor hovers over something that dies?). This probably should be fixed, I find myself never wanting to hit that button because it acts really buggy vs crowds, which is where you should want to use it.

•Group health bar location: When you are grouped with people, the location of their name/life bar is CRAZY inconvenient. I constantly find myself accidentally clicking on their names and opening the options menu for the player in the middle of combat. It's extremely frustrating.

•Zone-Wide Quest Dialogue: Can we please remove the zone-wide quest dialogue? I find it distracting (and often annoying) when I'm doing a quest and keep getting bombarded with quest dialogue from other peoples' quests on the other side of the zone. If I'm not doing that quest or anywhere near it, I don't want to hear anything about it!

•Zone-Specific Daily Names: This one is annoying and should be easy to fix; quest names that are some random "defeat so-and-so" or "stop such-and-such" instead of just "do this specific quest". For the sake of our sanity, just put the name of that particular quest in the name.

•Banisher Priest: I find this pet to be frustrating more than useful. Beyond the fact that summons feel useless already, exiling random things feels extremely useless. I get the flavor behind trying to match the card in the paper game, but can this just permanently destroy weaker minions? It's fine for locking down champions and elites, but honestly it should just be instantly killing small fry instead of just saving them from damage until the end of combat.

•Story-line/Dialogue/Voice-Acting: The story-line feels extremely weak. I find myself caring very little for anyone, even major NPCs. I don't feel like the player is integrated into the story in a compelling manner, it just feels like, "hey, they kill stuff, you kill them, we friends now! do stuff!". The writing and acting are mostly "cringey". Only a few characters feel alive/believable (the geomancer that is the last boss on Shiv is a good example of someone who feels real). Some of these Tolarian and Benalish quest dialogues make me want to just mute the game (which is bad combined with the fact I get to hear EVERYONE'S quest dialogue from everywhere, yaaaayyy!).

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but that seems like most of my criticisms thus far.

• bloodshotbeastbloodshotbeast Posts: 2
    edited April 2021

I would like to see 2x the cap for events like 2x mana. Otherwise the the event doesn't benefit active players too much.

Post edited by bloodshotbeast on
  • Ty for the game but I don't know how longer I can hold the performance issue. I don't to talk about my pc specs. Every YouTube video talking about magic legends keeps complaining about the performance. It's not lag, what need is optimization. Is frustrating having a expansive pc (little above ps4 pro or Xbox series s performance and having 15fps.

• sargeriassargerias Posts: 81

First off i have to say i realy like some of the basic concepts of the game. And i like it enough to having buyed Zen even if i cant see what i would spend them on beside Class unlocks.

There are some very harsh issues still with the game.

1. First and foremost: SUMMONS ARE USELESS and this is a primary issue in a Magic game. THe creatures stand around or walk around doing nothing and even if they sometimes manage to execute an Attack their damage is so pathetic compared to sorceries that it feels like gimping yourself when you put Creatures into your Deck. This should be realy your MAIN Issue to solve right now. Creatures must be reliably able to attack and deal damage. IF you cant solve this the WHOLE magic the gathering thing is trivial as fewer and fewer people will use creatures at all.
    2. Another issue is that if you have a creature out then drawing the same card again is useless until creature dies (aside from the few Active Ability creatures). One way would be giving all creatures the Ability to Double their damage for 15 sec if the same card gets cast again if Creature already out there. However this only would solve the problem if you fix creature behavior first.3.
    3. Another thing is the Lack of Endgame. Leveling is fun and its takes quite some time. But why would you want to level at all? Whats the point? You will do the SAME missions anyway and the SAME skirmishes and get the SAME loot (thouh in higher quantities). A ladder system alone wont fix this problem since many players dont care for a Ladder in an ARPG. I even think without a "endgame" content there is less incentive to buy "faster Progress" via Zenshop. So give us a REASON to level up.
    4. And lastly the Booster packs..... they arent worth buying. Since faster Progression with no Endgame to reach is pointless. So aside from "MAYBE a Trait" there isnt anything worth spending money on. Without alot of further work into this you could at least make an item that lets you lift the Caps for a certain amount of time. Or make a consumable Item then lets you refine signifant amounts of Aether without using the cap.

• bloodshotbeastbloodshotbeast Posts: 2
    edited April 2021

A few social/event improvements that would be nice to have

1. 2x events also increases caps (2x aether with a larger daily refine cap or Edit- 2x mana should have 2x the weekly cap
    2. A way to inspect another player's gear (at the very least)
    3. A way to see recent party members from previous queue's
    4. A way to see a list of players in the current instance
    5. 6 player groups. At least in the overworld maps so we can farm in a group (maybe a notify if you try to queue for other content that only allows three in a party

I realize this is in early beta so I won't talk about "End Game". I'm sure you'll come up with some pretty cool dungeon style content with cool rewards. 🙂

Post edited by bloodshotbeast on
  • So here my honest feedback.

I started playing this yesterday with a Friend. Not being able to team up for a party early in the game was really a downside for us.

We managed to play together by cheating a bit, using public queue at the same time. We've been lucky we always joined the same mission instance because of the lack of players. But anyway. Now it's our second night playing this game, we've reach the second area that seems like a multiplayer hub, then we need to go back to tanzeem to find mana towers, STILL unable to team with up with my friend. Party invite just won't accept it.

That's it, we closed the game and will play something else.

Another thing, the game really feels like always running around. Stuff to do always feel super far, and dialogs text and UI and not polished. I'm really a mtg fanboy but I just didn't the follow the whole thing because it felt uninteresting.

There you go.

Sorry for being negative lol ! Hope it helps improving maybe.

• sambrasil#3770 sambrasil Posts: 23
    edited April 2021

My Feedback:

• Game is good and has potential. I had a lot of fun when the game wasn't staggering. Unfortunately, my game is staggering a lot.
    • Low graphics in settings should remove completely grass and shadows. The actual one is crazy, only close grass is shown making the game look bizarre. The game needs a lot of optimizations, it's not smooth and it's far from it. I and my friends are having game crashings also. Allow players to disable shadows in the interface, and also show fps without commands.
    • Overall the game ui is not intuitive. In the begging and when I got lvl 30 I have no idea what to do. Maybe because I didn't read the tutorial because I'm that kind of player that doesn't read NPC speaking.
    • Equipment needs search function asap. It's a mess. Thank devs I can use the keyboard there cause mouse clicking everything is annoying.
    • For End game, I want more group challenging pve stuff.
    • We need guilds ASAP.
    Post edited by sambrasil#3770 on
  • dolane97#5711 dolane97 Posts: 35
    edited April 2021

post deleted due to an issue

Post edited by dolane97#5711 on
  • dolane97#5711 dolane97 Posts: 35
    edited May 2021

Hello, here some feedback

• Monster behavior and effectiveness:

-IA and pathfinding need some improvements.

-They need oneshot mechanic vs monsters, a 5/5 creatures should be able to instant kill any others lower stats monsters and stay alive, no matter how much health pool they have even at low life when fighting weaker stats creatures, it will make it better in part with paper game.

Their total life will still be usefull for surviving damaging spells from planeswalkers. I have no idea how weaker and important creatures will survive though..

• Daily Quest:

Give possibility to reroll them, these "complete special squirmishes are bad, too low spawn rate. I don't want to spend 2 hours to find them just to get 1 tiny reputation lvl. These kill X monsters with a specific colors spells are annoying too, the drop rate for new spell is still too low.

• Equipments:

-This warehouse is a mess, need a better storage/filter.

-Add an extra dedicated amulet slot while keeping the two rings one.

-Rare and Mythic items, i don't feel they are either rare or mythic, so bad. They all feel common rarity to me. Need a buff, either better unique stats or more adaptive slot on them.

• Spells drops:

I still find it too low even for beginner

• Sanctifier planeswalker:

-This utility power is too weak and need a buff/rework, i can barely heal a 1/1 creature and myself. The animation use time is too long, need to be shortened, i don't want die while i'm praising too hard.

-Improve secondary power SFX, it don't feel strong enought. Also the animation of the damaging wave feel too slow, need to be quicker.

• Geomancer planewalker:

-After the end of this spark power i can't use mana surge, the bar don't fill anymore.

-Over time, this utility leap skill stop being effective, as thought as if i'm blocked by an invisible object then suddently it speed up, it got a nice desync. Not enjoyable in the long run if i stay in the same plan too long, have to change world completly to make it enjoyeable again...for a moment.

• Shortcut:

We need more freedom to be able put whatever, wherever on the mouse button, take in consideration that people have mouse with more than 2 buttons.

The move/attack on the left mouse button all together is bad for mouse gameplay, too much inconfortable for ranged primary attack even with this SHIFT key because it take one more keyboard touch to think of when fighting 500 monsters at once^^.

Without pushing it my char move forward while attacking and getting into monsters..Annoying.

• Quality of life:

-Give the option to turn off damage numbers on the screen for ourself and get ride of the others players damage numbers, it give too much visual clutter and i guess it add too much stress to the PC.

-Let us know how much total life we have on game UI, currently i have no idea how much i have.

-Same for mana, it would be nice if we can see a number on top of the bar for a quick overview in complex battle.

-Fix distant NPC dialog lag, it make important combat unplayeable like world boss etc...

-More content to make players enjoy it longer and harder ^^

-Give us better information for what we are picking up and a nice item visual on the ground for loots. These "missing name" are not sexy.

-Information for buff and defuff that are currently active on our char please.

-Timer for daily , aether cap and broker token reset.

-Let us easily see how much special currency we currently have.

-Get ride of players collision at the broker, i feel i'm in real life when i have to queue, hopefully you have the nice idea to let us use our movement utility skills there so we can cheat over them :p

• Economy:

This Aether cap is too low, even for casual players

I guess that all for the moment; i have some fun with the game anyway, keep up the good vibe.

Post edited by dolane97#5711 on
  • The major difference between this game and other ARPG's this game has no real interaction with NPC, no towns, nothing to really buy as far as weapons etc. The game has a tailor that's it. You need to figure out how to address that.

The open world has nothing to interact with, no reason to explore. Most Games have things you can destroy (Crates, barrels etc) and get gold or items to sell. They have chests you can find in the open world etc... This game needs more land interaction to Find some gold, or mana or even a spell. I feel if something like this was added it would help with the bland of the game.

Most people still playing and that's sad to say... still playing only after a few weeks but its the truth. Have unlocked 2 classes by now. The games story and the regions are short very short. We wanted a longer game and story, nothing changes when you unlock another class and all we are doing is repeating everything we already did just to get our levels up which is honestly boring. More dungeons, more complex dungeons that require 5 players not just 3. Trust me I get the grind but this is not a MMO its a ARPG which isn't suppose to have this type of grind and right now there is no reason to keep playing and people are leaving faster then they are coming.

Dont get me wrong I love this game and the idea of what it can be, but you wanted honest feedback so there it is.

1. Thanks for a great game that I am enjoying so far.
    2. Can you give us options to disable the audio action that interrupts the quests. These cause lag and stutter stepping. In rise of the Cabal I get interrupted by the voice acting so often that it is a pain to play. I don't know why this causes minutes worth of lag, but can we turn it off in the control panel to improve overall game performance please?
    3. Can we turn off canopies and scaffolding effects. I like the art work, but would rather see the werewolf that is hidden by the treetops. This might also improve game performance and reduce lag and stutter stepping.
    4. When we get more than one of a creature can we reduce the visual overload and mucking up of the screen by just having one creature animation with a number above it's head? At present game crashes happen when the screen gets bogged down with 18 or so summons at a time. If we can reduce that by just putting a number above one creature and improve game play then I think we can clean up the play field and avoid the football team of zombies from taking over the screen.
    5. There is no way for me to sell all the scrolls that I am not using. We are limited to consignment transactions so severely that it is like a drop in the ocean. Please monitor for abuse of bots, but let players sell all the junk they want. If we cannot sell directly to other players that should be enough to avoid abuse. Limiting to 10 transactions a day when there are over 140 spells in game means it takes two weeks just to sell off 100 of each spell. That is just a drop in the ocean.
    6. Can we group with the same people over several quests? I would like more of a tutorial on group mechanics, chat, party invites, and setting up voice through discord.
    7. I noticed that level 21 artifact upgrade is available when I upgraded to 20. It was there for a second before the page dropped. Can you tell us more about upgrades past 20?
    8. Looking forward are we hoping for a new class every month or every six months? I ask because I want to pace myself if there will be nothing new for a while. If we are hoping for a new class every month then I will be happy and it will change my play style.
  • fearlyss9987fearlyss9987 Posts: 2

So far the game is fantastic! I really only have one complaint at the moment and that is that there arent enough creatures/npc's/whatever to fight moving through the open world. Not I could be doing something wrong. I walked for a solid 10 minutes yesterday in the wilds on Zendikar and encountered maybe 5 of those Merfolk Drakes.

Other then that the game is great! I enjoy reading the weekly updates and I cant wait to see where this game goes!

• mizaw#3562 mizaw Posts: 5

I Feel Cheated. I bought last 2 classes for real money and now you need to pay half the price to unlock all classes! WTF I want my 1500 ZEN back! I would never bought this last class if I knew it would be for free 2 days later!

• Lumovanis gave very good feed back here. Plus one. I also noticed that the summons get bogged down behind each other. Flying creatures should be exempt from running into land based creatures and summons. As it stands, if you have a bunch of zombies on the ground and you use the Altar, you just end up with no benefit from the altar because the large creatures get grid locked behind the small guys.

Also, if we can shrink the image for summoned monsters it might let us see past all the trees and into the forest.

I know that I cannot see loot on the ground if there are too many dragons or demons blocking up the screen.

Please give us an option to shrink summons images or at least make them transparent.

An option to prioritize enemies or loot so that you see these on top of everything else would help me focus on something other than the swarm of mobs.

• blin25#6884 blin25 Posts: 2
    edited April 2021

After Update Game my Cabal Knigth always DEAD after simmon . Play videos ..

• I know you are making progress and i thank you all for it.

Would just like to ask for the ability to report botting or players who are hacking.

• Me too, i unlocked 2 classes playing and bought last 2 classes. If you want your players to regret putting money into the game, you guys are doing very well.

• fearlyss9987fearlyss9987 Posts: 2

My only complaints thus far is that there arent enough enemies, to me, in the overworlds on each plane. Im also getting a weird glitch when I use my secondary ability of my Geomancer. The animation from the jump glitches out. The AoE and damage are prevalent but its just the animation. Mainly its just the lack of enemies in the overworld. I, personally, would like to have fairly more consistent combat. I walked for 3 minutes on Gavony earlier and never ran into a single enemy (creature, mob, whatever).

• There's been a major issue since day 1 of the beta that causes the game performance to look like a slideshow whenever the NPC nameplates appear with subtitles, that not a single person from Arc/Cryptic has even acknowledged in multiple forum posts. When is this going to finally be addressed?

• sexyrainboysexyrainboy Posts: 68
    edited May 2021

Where are the fixed from the past week?

The new event for World enchants is garbage because it costs me 10000 to get them, I can't make that much using them and I can buy and sell them for that much at the auction house. This means the event is worthless to us.

We desperately need an event like mana rig in the game perminantly. Currently all the perminenr content in the game I kill the enemy's and wait arround for more to spawn, I cannot push myself for a higher score from killing monsters fast because I am limited by the time taken for them to spawn. Mana rig was good because I could push myself by seeing how many monsters I could kill in 10 minutes. Without it there is nothing for players to do. I bet your stats show massive player drop off after mana rig was removed.

• nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

I mean, I still had the issue with waiting for enemies to spawn in the mana rig event, though I suppose it was less of an issue than all the other instances (except during the oh-no-it's-shaking phases, where nothing really happens)

it is kind of annoying how it feels like there's nothing you can do to get a better score; can't kill enemies who aren't there

• michaeljhumanmichaeljhuman Posts: 2
    edited May 2021

Game is kind of cool. But I have a few suggestions, etc.

1) Gameplay gets repetitive IMO; So does Diablo 3, but I have more fun tuning characters in D3, that could be my experience at work. You are also comparing your performance against your past results via greater rifts.

2) Seems harder to play with someone than it should be. Sometimes it seems I have to teleport back to sanctum and back to map to sync up. And my group players have the same color on the map as non group players. A different color would help

3) I preferred getting creatures in the draw, because it felt like that increased options I had. I could recast for summon ability if I wanted. Why even have comes into play abilities?

4) Probably my own fault, but I find creature abilities hard to evaluate due to all the statistics

5) A loot log would help, I don't know what I am getting a lot of the time, and not always sure what to use it for.

6) A guide might help. After a week of play, I was still not sure what I need, and where I need to get it, for leveling up equipment for example. And I don't understand some of the icons on the screen ( a loot log could help a lot for some of that.)

7) Intro difficulty is too easy, and the next difficulty seems too hard, even with suggest 400 loadout. But maybe that's my fault, and I am tuning my deck/loadout all wrong. I freely admit I only tried out the next higher difficulty once. I guess I am used to some fantasy games that smoothly scale difficulty, but of course there's no need for this game to be like other games.

8) Maps feel a bit old school, with a lot of navigation needed, not sure why they need to be so labrinth like. Reminds me of Gauntlet or something like that.

9) My friend and I just wanted to jump in a play together. Why the weird, forced, solo play for hours before you can even play with someone? At least let friends play together if you are worried about newbs hurting pub groups. I figure if you finish a single act, you can group with pub groups as well. Having to finish the entire green world seems overly restrictive.

• skyeborneskyeborne Posts: 244 Moderator

Thanks for the feedback!

I do have a checklist I'm working on for spells/equipment/artifacts that includes where they all drop. Most equipment and artifacts are enemy drops / shattered Reliquary rewards.