NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daily Reward BUG

I am just so tired. So I was Rank 34 in Tazeem. I was a couple hundred away from leveling to 35. Seeing I had to run "Wild Energies" dungeon I put it on master to get XP to lvl + get the daily done. I finished it and was rank 36 now. With getting 2 levels I should have received 1k green planar, but NOPE only 500.

I had to find my 8 year old son to help him with this math. Each level is 500, I got two. 2x500 = 1000, but I was only rewarded 500...... ya sounds about right ... NOT

Can you please fix the calculations in your game. I prob cant tell you how many times I have done this or just farming master skrims and not checking when I level. I will bet this has happened so many times. You need to have the right calculations or have something come on our screen when we level to accept our reward. This is getting insane guys. I have no idea who tests your games or how you do testing, but its pure trash.

thanks for making your players play your game and not get rewarded correctly.

Comments

• biplexbiplex Posts: 47

"I have no idea who tests your games or how you do testing, but its pure trash."

WE are testing their game. Cheap companies do not do internal testing anymore while they can rely on the player base that is paying to test the game :)

• casterial#9929 casterial Posts: 154 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2021

Hi, we can take a look - do you happen to know if you were nearing your cap? If you were, then you would only get gold 1:1 conversion.

Release Manager, Magic Legends

• bashnir22bashnir22 Posts: 102

I was not capped. I did this to test to see if we are getting the correct amount if we dont take it right away.

• we are the testers. this games end goal is to get to console with the least amount of problems. this is why it was released in open beta to pc. so that we can find all the problems with the game so that it can thrive as much as possible on console. they are listening to us and hear our issues. honestly, id rather thousands of players over a team of testers. the only downfall is when we find something game breaking like tricking the game into thinking you have zen.... ,not that that's a thing so defiantly don't look at my logs, we are more inclined to take advantage of it rather then report it unless it has a negative effect.

• nah#7446 nah Posts: 442 Cryptic Developer

Thank you for letting us know about this issue, I've confirmed that you only get 1 level worth of rewards when you claim regardless of how many levels you earned and am informing the dev team now.

Sorry this has affected you.

Cryptic QA - Magic Legends

edited April 2021

It's ok, I have capped out every week anyways so really I just lost out on gold and getting to cap faster.

Ill just accept 5k zen for my troubles and therapy costs.

Post edited by bashnir22 on
  • stenislaustenislau Posts: 22

This happened to me in the Battle pass when finishing the weekly mission since it gives 1600, I got 2 levels and I lost a few level rewards.

That isn't good. I really hope that isn't a thing and that is one thing I do not want to test. I am sure it has happened so this would be something they should look into as well seeing those items should be given to those players that haven't received them.