NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Major Bug School of Artifice Instance

drjlzoibergdrjlzoiberg Posts: 2
edited March 2021 in Tolaria

During the fight against Uthas when you try to get into his memory a second time it doesn't teleport you and you are stuck unable to do anything. The hold to teleport shows the circle filling, but it doesn't teleport you and tells you to destroy the memory cores while not in the memory. Not sure if this is every time, but it has happened twice now. This makes completing Tolaria quest line impossible.

Comments

• Options
    drjlzoibergdrjlzoiberg Posts: 2
    edited March 2021

Get into his memory* Every time*

• Options
    nukemousenukemouse Posts: 35

I just ran into this issue with a party in public queue it was annoying.

• Options
    felderpwnzfelderpwnz Posts: 3

Can confirm this bug, ran into it 2 times in a row. My assumption is that it happens when yomeone in your groups is a slowpoke and didn't make it out of the first memory in time, bricking the sequence. Doing it solo works fine.

• Options

I can confirm that doing it solo is the way to bypass the bug. I did it two times in a group and it bugged. Did it solo and was able to complete the mission.

• Options

I also had this issue and also solved it by completing it solo though I was upset to have wasted so much time and loot the first time around trying to figure a way out.

• Options

this mission is bugged only if u play it in team,but u can finish it solo without problems .