NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Planeswalker Level is one level too low

I always thought 30 plus 30 is 60. But despite two Level 30 classes my planeswalker level is only 59.

The one Level difference appeared recently while leveling on my second class. Somewhere arround 11-15. (Last week or so)

Inbetween the difference disappeared for one day or so, only to appear again on the next level up.

Do i miss something here?

Comments

• nath#9170 nath Posts: 233
    edited April 2021

I haven't unlocked a second class yet, but when you do, and it starts at level 1, do you immediately gain a planeswalker level?

My guess is that you don't, so you actually only gain 29 more levels. I suppose it makes sense, but it's a little messy not having things line up.

This really doesn't explain the difference only appearing recently though. 🤔

• Update:

I just discovered, that the character is shown as level 60 on the loading screen, while being shown as level59 ingame (under the portrait).

• kitsu#3039 kitsu Posts: 40

Hi,

Just as nath pointed out you can only gain 29 levels with each additional class because your Planeswalker doesn't level up when you unlock a new class and that class is already level 1 at that point.

On that matter I'm only guessing. You may have noticed that die Symbol in front of that number "60" is different to the Symbol in front of the Planeswalker level. It shows the selected class. My guess is that the number on the loading screen displays the unlocked class levels (meaning you have a total of 60 class levels) and not the Planeswalker level. If my guess is correct the number on your loading screen would remain 60 (unless you unlock a new class) even if you rise your Planeswalker level.

Kitsu

• I believe that as soon as reaching 30 with my first class I started with the second one, and when reaching level 30 my planeswalker level was 60. So that's why I thought that each new class would add 30 levels too. However, for my third class the planeswalker level is 1 level behind. It may be that I unlocked the second class at level 31, I am not too sure. It's true that it doesn't make sense that unlocking a class will give you a planeswalker level.

However, this is also true for me (and a friend of mine), the planeswalker level displayed on the main menu or the party information is 1 above the one displayed in the loadout, making this a bit confusing. I will wait until reaching level 30 with the last class and then keep leveling to see if Kitsu is right.

• if you started that new one right after the first one hit 30, the second one starts at 1 level more then what you had. you can continue past this without getting more classes just y getting exp

• Update: I believe Kitsu is right. After raising my third class to 30, the level displayed in the main menu remains 90 even if I keep raising my planeswalker level. So it seems that the number displayed in the main menu (and also in the party information) only takes into account "class levels". Thank you for pointing it out Kitsu, it has been very helpful to clear this issue.

Higure